How did you decide when to try?

It was all me. I know what he generally wants so I tried to think of a happy medium. We both want to be out of school and living in our own apartment/place. He would prefer to be closer to 30, i'd prefer to be closer to 20. Haha. My family has kids early, his doesn't. I just talked him into it pretty much.

we've known we've wanted to have children, but it took me ironically getting a false positive to realise that we want them sooner rather than later!
& here i was freaking out about telling him i was "pregnant" when i saw the test.
xx

With Ed I had been trying to get him to ttc since april 2005 when I had a miscarrage. He kept telling me he wanted us to be married then he proposed that christmas, I tried to plan the wedding for 2006 but he wanted us to have more time planning so we set the date for sept 2007. He initially told me we would start ttc on honeymoon then he changed his mind, he kept doing this until my bro's wedding in feb 2008 after a night of pestering from me, mum and dad, sister, brother, aunties and uncles he finally agreed. I'm convinced he thought it would take a while but I was pregnant the first month. We're wtt for#2 that decision was made again after alot of pestering and a huge argument. It does annoy me that it always seems to be him deciding what we do and when we do it, in fact I loath the fact that this is the way it is and I'm to much of a coward to tell him to shut up and do what I want for once :rofl: Might have to try that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->