How Did You Share The News?

Mrs. Sosa

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
How did you all share the news of being pregnant to your OH or family members, friends? Etc. We had been trying to conceive and ended up have fertility problems and tried IUI twice. It worked the second time. I video taped mine telling my husband after he got off work. I gave him a card with my positive pregnancy test inside, and a gift bag with a wrapped bottle and pacifier. He was so happy he started crying! The video is on youtube, but I think it is against the rules to post the link? It's called Telling Husband That I'm Pregnant by heathersosa if anyone wanted to see it. Because I don't know how to post it here.

That is a cute video! I made my hubby close his eyes, walked out of the bathroom and showed him the frer, it wasn't fancy. :)

My family is finding out on xmas, I've mailed them all picture frames with my ultrasound pic in it.

That is a cute video! I made my hubby close his eyes, walked out of the bathroom and showed him the frer, it wasn't fancy. :)

My family is finding out on xmas, I've mailed them all picture frames with my ultrasound pic in it.

Aww! Sweet! Actually I think my husband was the last to know. I had to wait like 6 hours for him to get off work that day and I just wanted to call him and scream it over the phone, so bad!!! But I waited and it was worth it. =):happydance:

When I picked up my husband from work, I told him that we had to hurry because the fertility clinic wanted me to get a blood test, and the blood clinic closed in less than a half an hour. It took him about 5 minutes, and then he finally asked what the blood test was for...then I casually told him, "oh, because we are pregnant". He said, "we are?" I don't think he believed me for one second! LOL!

aww, that is a sweet video - one to show your kid when he/she grows up!

I tested early in the morning - like 5.00am as I couldn't resist after seeing implanation bleeding the previous day but didn't tell my hubby in case I was wrong. I got BFP straightaway and went to wake my husband up. The first thing he saw when he opened his eyes was the FRER test! It took him a little while to focus and when the two lines became clear to him - he was wide awake! LOL! We chatted for a while before we fell asleep happy!

Ah that video is so sweet!

After our 1st scan a couple of weeks ago we put scan pics in our parent's xmas cards and signed from us and bump! It was so lovely to see their faces! xxxxxx

well my oh was with me and i tld my mum by phone because we where out of town at the time lol.... i had to tell my friend over the phone too as i was due to go to sunderland on a night out and obviously wasnt going lol..... i will be telling my uncle tonight as he is taking us out for a meal im not sure i will tell every1 else just come out and say i suppose lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->