How do i concieve a girl

mumof2brats

mother of 2
Reaction score
hi all,
just wanting to know if there are any tips or advise you can give me on how to increase my chances of conceiving with a girl.

i don't want to try yet for a another bub,but if i know how to increase my chances of conceiving for a girl i might try later on.

thanks........sal:hug:

Was thinking the same but I don't know if there is actually anything you can do I believe in fate.

sorry ladies unless u can change the sperm u cant decide what sex u want ur baby to be

can someone explain to me how to get one of those cd trackers on the signature?

'parently if the guy comes deeper inside you you're more likely to conceive a boy. Eg in positions like doggy. So in less deep positions, perhaps a girl is more likely.

It's something to do with the sperm being different in some ways.

xx

'parently if the guy comes deeper inside you you're more likely to conceive a boy. Eg in positions like doggy. So in less deep positions, perhaps a girl is more likely.

xx

ive never heard that before lol there are some crazy things out there! :)

There are a few suggested methods out there, none proven. I would be sceptical about relying on any but for example, the y sperms (which make boys) swim faster and are more mobile than x sperms (girl ones). Girl ones are slower but stronger than the male sperms. The theory is that if you bd before ovulation, then you are more likely to conceive a girl, as the girl sperms survive longer and the males ones have died off by the time ovulation happens. Therefore, if you bd the day of ovulation, then it’s more likely to be a boy. That is just one theory.

Good luck :)

this is good to know!! my OH really want his little girl!!

I'm not if it's true but i've read that the closer you conceive to your ovulation period, the more likely you are to get a girl.

Oh here we go, i just found this.. :)

Female sperm vs. Male Sperm
The gender of your baby is determined by your partner’s sperm. Female sperm are bigger and live longer than male sperm, but they are also slower. Thus, having intercourse a few days before ovulation will give the female sperm an edge over the male sperm.

When to have sex if you would like to conceive a girl
Timing intercourse for having a girl may be more challenging than trying for a boy. You will want to have sex several days before you ovulate. However, if you have intercourse too close to ovulation you may end up conceiving a boy. Sperm can live up to five days. You want to time intercourse so that you are having sex as far from ovulation as possible but still close enough that the sperm will still survive. The female sperm live longer than the male so if you time things right, the male sperm will not make it to the egg to fertilize it. You want to try not to have sex during the two days before your peak day. Unfortunately, if you don’t have a regular cycle or if you ovulate earlier than you normally do, you may end up having intercourse close enough to ovulation to conceive a boy.

From the website www.justmommies.com

Im pretty sure theres absoloutly NOTHING you can do, it all comes from the sperm, they decided if its a girl or a boy...

The whole thing about the sperms swimming different and living longer etc etc is the basis for the theory I mentioned I think. It's worth a try, but obviously just not a certainty. :)

well... I don't know but... I did almost everything they say outthere about how to have a boy for our first and it came out being a boy...now I know girls that have done everything they say about how to have a girl but ended up with boys.... so :dohh: ....I guess nobody really knows .... I believe somethings are just meant to be....

I agree, i was gonna mention the thing about sperms but at the end of the day what will be will be xx

thanks to all that posted,
i guess ya right it all comes down to the SPERM.
I was just curious coz im so desperate for a little girl

bye

I tried everything to conceive a boy......I have two lovely girls!!!

I heard that you shouldn't BD too often as there are more male sperm than female sperm..or something like that. But there is no way to decide hun xxx

There is a theory that the types of food a woman eats while ttc can affect whether it will be a boy or girl. I guess the sperm "smells" the egg, and is attracted to it more due to the foods you eat... It's not 100% but worth a shot!! here is a webpage....
https://media.www.bgnews.com/media/....Shown.To.Influence.Baby.Gender-3345575.shtml
Good luck!

xx

It is just you think. It can not be decided by man or woman it depends only on fate.

Interesting site!!! I still think though that it's about a 50/50 shot!?!
https://www.baby-gender-selection.com/howtohaveababygirl.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->