How do i deal with the bad news?

chella

mummy of 3 & 1 angel x
Reaction score
Hi
Im new to this but really needed to do something to cope with the news i had today, My husband and i decided to try for our 3rd so i came off the pill in January and had 2 periods so didnt think anything when i started having irregular bleeds until my sister said do a test so i did and ended up doing 8 positive test within 2 wks , finally after 2 doctors visits i had my early scan today with the odd irregular bleeds still and the naausea and tireness sypmtoms.

At the scan they said there is a baby nearly 8wks old but its heartbeat is very weak and slow? So theyve booked me in next week for another scan on )my husbands birthday of all days) They let me have a scan pic to take home but im just confused and finding it hard to deal with it as the hardest thing is theres 4 other people due round and before my due date and i just dont know how im going to be able to deal with it and also i dont know what they are going to do once the babys heartbeat stops !!!!! Just wondered if anyone knew and have been through simular situation? :-(

awww hun not been in your situation, but :hugs: thinking of you and thinking of that strong fighter inside you xx

Hello and welcome xx

Really feel for you as have had my own bad news, For me i just try and stay as positive as i can, its very hard sometimes when everyone around you is happy etc etc but take the positive the heart was still beating.
Good luck and have my fingers crossed for you xx

All my love 2 u hun. I havent been in ur situation my pregnancies av bin perfect az pregnencies go bt i did lose my 1st lil girl wen she was 3 dayz old. Dont no how I got thru it. Case of havin 2 I guess. I realy dont no wot 2 say huni. My fingers r crossed 4 u both and hope everyfin goes fine at ur scan. Huggs

I can't give any advice but wanted to say welcome and thinking of you x

hello and welcome. am so sorry you are having to go through this, thinking of you so :hugs: x

Wish I could say something to help, but I will be thinking of you and wishing you all the luck in the world!:hugs:

Hi Chella,
Can't offer much advice, other than to say try and relax and let nature take it's course hopefully your little bean will get stronger and the worry you feel now will soon be a distant memory.
I have everything crossed for you and hope everything is fine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->