How do I get a custom family status under my avatar?

StirCrazy

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
User CP > Edit Profile
Go to your user control panel by clicking 'User CP' on the navigation menu, and then selct 'Edit Profile'.

https://www.babyandbump.com/images/status.png

1. From the dropdown menu below please select the option that closes represents your current status.

2. Near the bottom of the screen, look for this:-
This will appear on the main forum under your avatar to let others know of your family status (E.G. 'Pregnant - 1st Trimester' or 'Mother of 2').

Insert you cutom status here.

Please Note: You must choose an option from number 1 before it will allow you to save your custom status.

For Example -

1. Select - Trying to conceive (TTC)
2. Type - TTC #1

or

1. Select - Mum (Mom)
2. Type - Mum of 2 beautiful girls

Nice way of explanation. I am really appreciated about it. It is really helpful to any user.

Hiya,

Thanks for these instructions - they are really clear. Unfortunately I am having trouble seeing the "My Family" section after choosing a family status.

What am I doing wrong? I have tried hiding and unhiding my age, tried changing my family status etc but nothing seems to make the "My Family" box appear :(

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks x

Not to worry - the option now seems to have randomly appeared after adding a signature! :) Thanks anyways x

hi, i can't seem to get the "my family" part of the form. what do i have to do for this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->