How do I get a signature?

If you go to 'User CP' (^^^ up there on the menu bar) and then select 'Edit Signature' (on the left menu).

You probably haven't been able to see it as you have to have 5 posts before that option becomes available (to stop signature link SPAM).

S.C>

Nathan if you click on any of our signatures it will take you to a site to make your own
Then add the link as above

hope that helped :)

Was wondering the same thing... the '5 post rule' is good to know :)

:hi:

Except I'm beyond 5 posts now and still can't get the signature option to come up.

:dohh:

i couldnt find out how to do it either think ive just realised i need to make 5 posts b4 i can do it lol xx

hmm i still cant find it alltho managed to do my advatar pic x

:happydance: Looks like you all got it.... YEAH!

Okay...I am pretty sure I have made more than 5 posts, and I am still not getting the "Edit Signature" option. Do replys to other posts count??

THANKS!!

Okay...I am pretty sure I have made more than 5 posts, and I am still not getting the "Edit Signature" option. Do replys to other posts count??

THANKS!!

You have a URL thingy in your name, its just not showing because you have to have it set to show siggy (on).......

OK I must be slow. I think I posted 6 times... but the "Edit Signature" is still not coming up. Please help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->