how do i get my makeup to stay all day?

hazzabeanie

mum of 2
Reaction score
i have never been able to do my make up lol so really just some advice on what make up to use and how to make it last all day with out blotching??

any tips would be great.

I am not really an expert in make up either!!! but....I have had a few makeovers and I am real big fan of MAC make up. Although it can be a little expensive for some people the products are fantastic.

I use the liquid foundation (studio fix fluid) I use it everyday and for about 20 pound it lasts me 6 months. I use dermalogica moisuriser and then the foundation. They also have so many shades you get a perfect match. You will need to pop along to a store and get them to advise you. I then have a matching powder that seals the make up. It lasts all day and looks fantastic.

Hope this helps!
x

smashbox have a good primer :)

oooh I heard Smashbox were good. my friend swears by it! I might have to check that out.

You could try a primer first to keep it on longer or maybe you need to try some different makeup as it could be the quality? or maybe its not right for your skin, do you have oily skin? I also use MAC studio fix foundation its great and lasts xx

there some spray out from urban decay that's meant to set you makeup

a bit random but drag queens use hair spray and iv tried it a few times on nights out and it worked for me! my makeup always fades and comes off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->