How do I night wean?

AC1987

Mom of 2 DD's
Reaction score
I posted this a while back in baby club, but didn't get any response. So I figure its probably better to post it here!

Anyways DD2 is gonna be 9 months old tomorrow. And she still wakes about 2-3 times to nurse at night. Funny thing is she nursed less at 2-3 months than now. I have tried just comforting her and trying to put her back to sleep and she just bawls her eyes out. And I don't want her to go hungry, but at the same time I can't get her to eat a lot in the day. Like for a bottle its HARD getting her to even drink 2 ounces of pumped breastmilk. I know she gets distracted quite a bit from her big sister... and going off to feed her alone is out of the question as I hafta watch DD1 too.

Does anyone have a cry free method of night weaning.. will breaking her of her pacifier help her sleep through the night better too?

following. I'm currently trying to wean my 15 month old, all together. The night weaning will be last though because he has to have it at night, no question about it. I just gave up the thought that I will be getting good sleep at night any time soon lol. . Sorry I couldn't be much help. GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->