How do I stop going crazy??

Lulabelle85

Reaction score
So this month I had 100mg clomid and I ovulated according to fertility friend and opk on Tuesday. I'm only 5dpo but the wait is driving me mad already. I had a dream I got my bfp last night, so today I've totally convinced myself I'm pregnant. I've had some spots break out on my chin, and I'm really tired so I'm totally symptom spotting. This is my first proper 2ww, how do I stop myself going insane? When is the earliest I could test?

If you find out the answer to that question, please let me know. I am 12dpo (11? Maybe? Opk+ 15th March) and have tested multiple times a day since 7dpo. Thought I got a faint line at 9dpo and the mania kicked up a gear - I'm pretty much POAS every time I go near a toilet. I've just spent the last hour googling where sells FRERs because my resolution not to buy such expensive tests dissolved as soon as I peed on the last one this morning and there *might* be something there and everything else is coming up bfn.

Logical thing to do would be to wait two days, or a bit longer, then try again. Thing my brain suggests as the best option right now - go hunt down another FRER, even though kids are due home any second and I've beds to make so they can sleep! :wacko:

It's not even my first time, and the second two have been conceived within a month or two, but the long wait for the first time haunts me (18+ months ttc, I have PCOS too and wasn't ovulating. Just as our appointment was coming up, we found out I must have ovulated after all, first time in a year, and caught it..)

This is defo the worst I've been though. I had no clue about ov before so there was no tww, just 'aah, I can't remember when I last had a period and my boobs hurt' immediate bfps..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->