How do I upload pictures from my iPhone?

Louisey80

Reaction score
I never put pics on bnb because I thought I couldn't directly from my phone but I'd love to contribute to photo threads so if anyone has a dummy's guide to uploading photos from my iPhone please help me out thanks x

Get the photobucket app, upload the picture to photobucket. Then copy the URL on the picture once it has uploaded.
Go to go advanced on here, put the URL into the box and done! X

Yes the photobucket app but ya don't even need to go to advanced on here just hit the I button once the pic is downloaded and copy the IMG code and paste it onto here.. Easy :) xx

Let me know when u get it working, I downloaded the free version.

Thanks for posting, I've always wondered this too lol

Lol me too!!
Just shared my first photos - so thank you!

From an iPhone you no longer need Photobucket if you have updated to the iOS6 firmware. Just upload in the normal way as you would on the computer by using the paperclip icon when writing your post.

I use the photo bucket app but I've recently updated my iPhone to iOS 6 so thank you for the advice on uploading the photos now, that's helpful :D x

Woo, it worked! Just a random test, haha :laugh2:

Just updated my iPhone the other day, I'm being really thick where's the paper clip icon? I'll also download photobucket, thanks guys x

Instead of using the reply box at the bottom of the thread, click Go Advanced and you'll see it next to the rest of the editing icons

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->