how do you clean your leather sofa..

I wipe mine down every week with just soapy water. Then every few months DH will give it a real good clean and buff it up with the special buffer thing that came with it. The bottom of mine seems to get really dirty from my dog that's why i give it a wipe every week! x

we do ours once a week with baby wipes :rofl: works a treat :)

Ohhhhh baby wipes...... had never thought of that!!! Would be so much easier!! Thanks ladies x

I clean mine down with baby wipes too. xx

I had the exact same question. I do ours once a week or every 3-4 days if it's bad. I use warm soapy water. I used to use those disinfectant wipes but ran out.

Baby wipes, and then every couple of months i get a lil scrubbing brush and some hot soapy water and give it a good clean. Its cream so gets dirty easily.

We use leather clean and feed spray with a damp cloth then buff it with a dry cloth and we do that once a week, i clean it with leather wipes everyday....OCD :blush:

I just wipe it down with a wet cloth. My mum used spray once a week, but shes a right clean freak!

i've recently bought a white leather sofa off a family member who hadn't had it long and its a bit grubby from normal wear and tear like and i have washed it down with soapy water but still doesnt look any cleaner, is there any cream or polish i can get that will whiten it up a bit? xx

We use baby wipes here to, but I find if you use the last few wipes it can leave your sofa a bit sticky. xx

i use leather wipes as was told by a frend who's dad makes things from leather that the chemicals in it can weaken the leather and cause it to crease! so if i was you guys id stop using the baby wipes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->