how do you co-sleep?

emme

Saffy's Mummy <3
Reaction score
sorry for the stupid question but to all co sleepers, how do you co sleep? when lo was newborn she wouldnt sleep anywhere but on our chest, now she sleeps in her moses basket but around 4am ish she wakes up and wont settle back in it so it got me thinking about bringing her into our bed, but i'm terrified! anyone with reassuring tips? thanks xx:flower:

OOOOOOOOH you've had your baby!! I remember seeing you AGES ago on a thread in here and you were preggers. Congratulations, she is lovely!

With regards to co-sleeping, Oli came into bed with us from day 3 as he would never go down anywhere else. I adopted the safe co-sleeping position that I read about in the sticky thread in the Natural Parenting forum, and we never had any problems until a couple of months ago when he started to roll out of the bed, so we got a bed guard (he fell out 3 times - luckily we had a mattess by the bed - phew!). In the early days we never worried about him rolling out at all, but I'd say when they get mobile it's time to get a bed guard or move them to a cot.

Here's the leaflet showing the safest position to sleep in:
https://www.unicef.org.uk/Documents/Baby_Friendly/Leaflets/3/sharingbedleaflet.pdf

Co-sleeping is a wonderful thing as long as you're all safe and happy with it!

OOOOOOOOH you've had your baby!! I remember seeing you AGES ago on a thread in here and you were preggers. Congratulations, she is lovely!

With regards to co-sleeping, Oli came into bed with us from day 3 as he would never go down anywhere else. I adopted the safe co-sleeping position that I read about in the sticky thread in the Natural Parenting forum, and we never had any problems until a couple of months ago when he started to roll out of the bed, so we got a bed guard (he fell out 3 times - luckily we had a mattess by the bed - phew!). In the early days we never worried about him rolling out at all, but I'd say when they get mobile it's time to get a bed guard or move them to a cot.

Here's the leaflet showing the safest position to sleep in:
https://www.unicef.org.uk/Documents/Baby_Friendly/Leaflets/3/sharingbedleaflet.pdf

Co-sleeping is a wonderful thing as long as you're all safe and happy with it!

thanks emma! i've just seen oli saying cat - soo cute! you've got a heartbreaker on your hands! yeah that's what i'm scared of - her falling out of the bed, am off to have a look at that website, thanks lovely! :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->