How do you combine motorcycles with gender announcements?!

SerenitySoon

Reaction score
I'm due on July 3rd and have been wanting really badly to have gender reveal photos taken with my boyfriend. The thing is I want something personal instead of using the balloon in a box idea, etc etc. He and his whole family are bikers who love Harleys and I would love to do a Biker Photo shoot to tell everyone we are having a girl :) my only problem is Im not having much luck thinking of how exactly to go about this idea :/ if anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them, because I'm stuck

Stalking. Would be interesting to hear some ideas.

Can you get some pink biker boots or a little pink helmet and line it up next to two adult ones? Or if you have a bike you can use for photos maybe you could pick up a pink trike secondhand to put next to it for a photo?

Decorate his bike with link ribbons and balloons or a pink homemade side car

You could tie some pink/blue balloons to the bikes, or do a funny photo shoot of you and dh in some 'mean' biker wear, serious faces and holding something cute like a blue or pink stuffed bear? Maybe attach a sign to the backs of the bike that say whatever saying you'd like about the gender and take a picture from the back to make it look like you and dh are riding... Have fun and you have to post pics now!

a tee shirt printed with "the next Maria costello"

You may just be able to find someone with a pink motorcycle to take a picture on... I would go to a local Harley shop and see if you can put an add up, or ask the service department of they knew of anyone with a custom pink paint job.

Personally if we decide to find out gender my parents are bikers so I plan on buying them gremlins bells. I've already found some that say "it's a boy/girl!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->