How do you cope????

pinkpassion

3dd/5inHeaven/familycomplete
Reaction score
These crazy hormones are turning me into a monster, I'm snapping at dh and loosing my patience with dd :cry: who i love with all my heart and I'm always so patient with her, I would never hurt her but I get so frustrated with her over nothing at all... I know it's just my hormones but how are y'all able to cope?!!! I'm normally a very patient level headed individual so this is really getting me down, and I cry after I get so frustrated or angry because that's not me, I'm not that person... someone help me, tell me I'm not alone and any tips on how to handle it??!!!:cry:

No one else ?!!! I'm the only one??!!!! :cry: ... guess I shouldn't have posted, now I just feel dumb.....

Ah lovely I'm sorry you're going through it! I was exactly the same as u when I was 8 weeks...I got extremely angry and upset at the smallest things I felt like i was gonna explode some days. I got quite depressed as well. The worst lasted about a week and the depression slowly tappered off.

You're not on your own and it is purely hormones I promise, it will ease soon chick 😘😍👶 xx

Thank you!!! I hate feeling alone.. I never felt like this when pregnant with dd, but I know it's the hormones ... I'm having a good day with dd, we've been playing all morning and I've taught her to sit when I say sit, (that sounds like I'm talking about a dog) but she doesn't know to sit from standing and I think that's where a lot of her sleep issues come from, she won't sit when standing up in her crib, so we especially worked on that today, I'm hoping in time all of this will settle down !!!!!

You aren't alone :hugs: I have days like that quite a bit where I just feel like I could explode. It really is all the hormones. I remember this with my other pregnancies too and it didn't last long :flower:

I totally understand! Looking back I think 8 weeks was the worse for me in terms of feeling like I wasn't coping and wondering how I'd get through it. First tri, especially with a toddler, is tough!! The happy, calm hormones of second tri are just around the corner 👍🏻😀

I started taking a DHA supplement in addition to my prenatals. It helps take the edge off of my hormones. I have anxiety so I have to take something or it's really bad. I currently take 450 mg per day. I checked with my doctor, because I know that is a little high, and she said that is absolutely fine. That it is better to take the higher amount of DHA than have me stressed out because of my anxiety.

Hey I'm feeling exactly the same. OH's very existence infuriates me and I'm running out of patience with DD.

I'm glad I'm not alone, I've actually had a really good day with dd, I think it's mostly just sleep times when she refuses to sleep and she feeds off my frustration I think!!!
I am currently taking 400 mg dha with my prenatal, I've been taking that though for months actually almost 2 years :haha: I took it for my dd pregnancy and have continued through bf and into this pregnancy.
It does help to come on here and vent and let it out, I definitely feel better!!!!!

Oh girl I feel the same way. I have snapped at my son a couple times and feel like the worst person ever!! I could pull out my own hair or even punch a wall and I NEVER have this much anger!! I had anger melt down cause my husband went to the store without me (I'm a SAHM) I swear I'm like a toddler who needs a nap ore needs to eat!!!

Oh girl I feel the same way. I have snapped at my son a couple times and feel like the worst person ever!! I could pull out my own hair or even punch a wall and I NEVER have this much anger!! I had anger melt down cause my husband went to the store without me (I'm a SAHM) I swear I'm like a toddler who needs a nap ore needs to eat!!!

Hahahahahaha, I COMPLETELY relate!!!!!!! Lol

I've almost thought about pregnancy yoga or some type of meditation! I just feel tense all the time and can't relax!

Yeah, I will say the last few days have been night and day different to how I was. I am way less snappy and dd is not getting the short end of the stick from me anymore!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->