How do you date a miscarriage

Doingit4us

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I got a BFP on the day my AF started last month, 17 Nov. My beta was only 11. I bleed just like a normal period. On the 22nd my beta was only 36. Doc said it was a chemical pregnancy and I wouldn't have any bleeding or pain. Well on the 28th(11 days later) I started to spot, then bleed heavily with cramps. Went to the ER and my beta was 8. At the ER the doc tells me it could have been two babies and I was now miscarrying the second. :shrug: I stopped bleeding Wed (1 Dec) and my beta was 3. My husband and I have bd twice since then. Yesterday I noticed I had EWCM and my cervix was super high and soft. Last night was one of the days we had sex. Today I am having really bad cramps. They're constant. Do you think I could be ovulating already? Where do I start counting to see what cd I am on. Is it the day I started bleeding or the day my HCG dropped to 3 and the bleeding stopped. My doc said I didn't have to wait, but I'm worried maybe we shouldn't have did it.

So sorry for you loss. :hugs: I counted CD1 as the day of my miscarriage (heavy bleeding/clot/cramps)

Sorry about your loss.

PP is right. CD 1 is supposed to be the first day you bleeding is "heavy" . But in your case it could have been on the 17th of Nov or the 28th of Nov..
Maybe the ER doc is right about the 2nd baby and "maybe" Nov 28th was your AF after the miscarriage :shrug:
Since you are a member at FF, did u try asking there under the "VIP Questions" ??

Lots of babydust and GL :hugs:

Thank you ladies. The cramping has stopped. I usually ovulate between CD14 and CD 16. I guess I will know by this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->