How do you eat/drink/exercise while in the TWW?

shudknow

Reaction score
I am curious about what you all do on this one -

Let me start with what I do - I obviously completely avoid alcohol, wine and caffeine. I was never a coffee/soda-drinker so that was the easiest thing to avoid. Since I have PCOS, I typically avoid refined carbs like white bread, pasta, rice etc and desserts until I ovulate. Once I confirm that I did ovulate, I do eat all the things I avoided except alcohol and coffee. Though I am in the TWW, I did eat poached eggs cooked medium, not sure if thats' a problem? My general rule of thumb is that until I feel different or know I am pregnant, I am not going to look too much into my diet. When it comes to exercise, I dont usually change my regimen irrespective of TTC/TWW.

How does everyone else do it?

Last four cycles I have been taking it easy in the gym like not working out in the tww. That hasn't worked for me so I am thinking about going in this tww.

I rarely drink alcohol and dont drink coffee and only drink caffein soda on weekends.

I am very curious what you do about exveecising in the tww. I was trying to google it tonight and I was thinking about making a thread like this.

Im only cycle day 12 now and havent ovulated.

I stopped exercising vigorously (I have a heart condition that I feel stresses my body out hardcore) and I stopped drinking for the most part except maybe a glass of wine here and there. Stopped at 2 cups of coffee a day. Got a bfp on the day of my missed period and I have given up all alcohol and limit myself to 1 cup of coffee a day. Still no vigorous exercise but I am going to start walking.

Last four cycles I have been taking it easy in the gym like not working out in the tww. That hasn't worked for me so I am thinking about going in this tww.

I rarely drink alcohol and dont drink coffee and only drink caffein soda on weekends.

I am very curious what you do about exveecising in the tww. I was trying to google it tonight and I was thinking about making a thread like this.

Ruz, my exercise typically consists of weights, burpees, lots of pushups, some yoga and some strength/core training. I don't intend to stop working out during TWW unless, of course, I feel something different in my body. I did not work out last month when I just started TTC but I realize that not working out makes me feel crappy. So, I fully intend to continue my workout all through.

I stopped exercising vigorously (I have a heart condition that I feel stresses my body out hardcore) and I stopped drinking for the most part except maybe a glass of wine here and there. Stopped at 2 cups of coffee a day. Got a bfp on the day of my missed period and I have given up all alcohol and limit myself to 1 cup of coffee a day. Still no vigorous exercise but I am going to start walking.

Congrats keepholdingon...I do hear that walking can be a great alternative. But, I am not sure at this point if I will substitute my workout with walking right away in the TWW. I will wait and see, let's see how long it takes for me to get my BFP (hopefully soon!)

Ruz, my exercise typically consists of weights, burpees, lots of pushups, some yoga and some strength/core training. I don't intend to stop working out during TWW unless, of course, I feel something different in my body. I did not work out last month when I just started TTC but I realize that not working out makes me feel crappy. So, I fully intend to continue my workout all through.

Nice to know yes I do burpees, boxjumps, pull ups snd weights. Feels so good to workout. I think I will continue but mayne a little bit lighter kettlebells and that sort of things :)

Hope you will get your bfp soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->