How do you get through the days WTT?

londonbird

Reaction score
I really dont know how to get through each day right now wtt, 3-6 years seems like a lifetime. I know keeping busy, distracted etc etc

But in the simplest way, how do you cope with WTT?

Tried going to bed early last night, just woke up feeling as bad, wake up and cry, go in the shower and cry, go in the loo at work and cry.

Just finding this so so tough right now, lost Coral in september... now just feel like I have to just wait when I dont want to.. its just tearing me apart :cry:

any suggestions or simple tips...really would be appriciated.. right now I dont know what to do apart from going back into bed!:nope:

Thanks in advance

It sounds like there's two things going on with you at the moment: one is having to wait to have a baby and the other is coping with the loss of Coral. I think it's understandable that they get mixed up. You're not crying because you can't have a baby just yet, you're crying because you were going to have a baby and bonded with her and loved her. I don't have any day to day tips as I've never had to cope with such a sad loss but I think it might help you to talk to other angel mums or get some grievance counselling. Other than that I think you just need to give yourself time and allow the sadness. It'll get easier as time goes by. :hugs:

Thanks hun

I really do feel like I am recovered from what happened with Coral now, its just complete and utter frustration at having to wait until I can afford a baby. Which is nowhere near right now

tears of frustration I guess. Slept the day away, gonna take some out in the gym and keep oh at arms length.

Thanks for your reply

:) Glad you feel a little better. Maybe it would help you cope with the frustration if you wrote down all the things you want/need to achieve before ttc and then think about how you can break them up into little bits. Eg 'have enough money' could become 'do well at this upcoming test, finish school with grades xyz, get accepted into college/uni...' or 'apply for better job, work there for x months, start saving y amount of money each week' and so on. That way you get lots of little goals to work towards and can tick off achievements on your way to ttc.

I too am waiting and have suffered a loss; I know to some degree how you are feeling. My son had something wrong with his cord during labor and died after 12 days. I am grieving and sad and angry and hopeful and excited all at the same time. It's conflicting and confusing and exhausting.

I simply try to stay productive and busy; it seems to make the days go by faster.

I am sorry you have to go through this. If you need to talk/vent/whatever, know that I will listen!
~Lisa

Honestly? I don't know, but I am with you on that one, 3+ years to wait and it is total poo. Wish I could fast forward time but I can't, wish I had my own place but I don't, wish I had more money but I don't, the list could go on....my advice would be try to keep busy and distract yourself from thinking about babies all the time. Rubbish advice I know but I don't have the answer either :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->