How do you know?

kirski

Reaction score
So girls a bit about me
I'm 31 my dh is 36, we have 3 beautiful children and 2 cats. We have ds1 who is 8, ds2 who is 5 and dd who is 2. We had decided a while back that our family was complete but low and behold a couple of months ago I accidentally got pregnant a big shock at first but just as we were getting used to the idea i miscarried 😞 Ever since I can't work out if I want to try again or not, each time my period comes I'm really disappointed. I just needed to vent 😊 So how do you know if you want to try again now, not at all or in a while.? My dh is sooo supportive and will go along with what I decide xxx

I'm honestly having this same problem myself. I know that we want one more, but when aren't for sure as to the "when" part. We can only have one more though because of finances and space, otherwise I would probably keep having babies lol. Broody tendencies never really go away no matter how many children you have.

If you got a BFP today would you be completely happy with that?? Or would you feel kinda ify about it?

Yes I would love to have a bfp, I suppose it's very daunting going from 3 to 4 haha.

I can only imagine, but if you would be happy with a bfp today i feel that means you will really enjoy having a new baby. If you're still indecisive you can always NTNP in the meantime until you've made up your mind. If you fall PG great!! If not that just leaves you with more time to decide what you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->