How do you plan on telling DH once you get a BFP?

NDurham12

Healing from MC 2/16
Reaction score
Every since seeing an episode on Grey's Anatomy, I've had this cute idea of how I would tell DH once I get a BFP.

So far it's just a cup cake topper that I found over a year ago, and have hidden at work. It says #1 Dad on it. If I get a BFP this cycle (fingers crossed), I'm going to try to wait until his birthday and put the topper on a cup cake as his present.

I have a co-worker, who told her DH on valentine's day, by setting up some stuffed bears he has gotten her over the years, but adding a baby one in the center. Very cute.

On the episode of Grey's Anatomy, Grey, told Derrick she was prego, by buying their daughter a shit that said, "Best big Sister Ever...", which Grey made Derrick open from a shopping bag. Cute...

If I can( as in keep my mouth shut long enough) I plan on leaving notes with clues from the front door to our bedroom of a surprise of some sort and on the bed I'm going to spread out 2 b/g outfits and a what expect when you're expecting book along with a new dads book! I can't wait!! I just hope it works out like I want!

Those are such cute ideas! When I first found out (didn't last) I was so excited I just jumped on my husband in bed while he was sleeping and told him he was going to be a dad. A little of a shocker way to wake up...haha.

Those are such cute ideas! When I first found out (didn't last) I was so excited I just jumped on my husband in bed while he was sleeping and told him he was going to be a dad. A little of a shocker way to wake up...haha.

Haha! I'm kind of wondering if that's how I'm going to end up doing it...! Not that that would be bad way either ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->