how do you stop your man snoring???????

muffin

6 losses, mum to 1
Reaction score
.......apart from holding a pillow over his face!?! :twisted: hes driven me downstairs AGAIN with his bloody snoring, im sososososo tired!!!!!!!!!! anyone who checks my posts will see im on here regularly in the wee small hours and its because of him!!!!!!!! please somebody suggest something (other than what i want to do!!) the last time i did a whole night in my own bed and not on the sofa is a dim and distant memory!!! :help: :cry:

my husband snores.... i kick/move his legs until he shuffles and shuts up for a minute ... usually its enough for me to get back to sleep. I wish Mark wouldnt sweat so much in bed!

I say "snoring" loudly into his face. He turns over and it works.

Another technique that has been working recently is trying to record him snoring on my mobile. He can be snoring to high heaven but as soon as I reach for my phone ..... total silence! :lol:

His brother just had his tonsils and that dangly bit at the back of his throat removed to stop him snoring. Not sure if it's worked but it made him truly miserable!

H

xx

Snorecalm do many products!

Just seen this on there site too:
https://www.britishsnoring.co.uk/free_ear_plugs.php

:lol:

i find a well placed sharp elbow between the shoulder blades works a treat, similar affect when applied to ribs if the cuplrit is lying on their back... :twisted: i go with pain everytime, when i try to be nice, nothing happens....

Don't let Graham see this thread.... he'll be having a moan about me....
Or Imi for that matter! haha

I used to use them nose strips (like what Robbie Fowler used to wear) They helped, but i have bad sinuses so I can't be blamed lol!

xox

I'm really bad if I'm REALLY tired or I'm drunk but latley it doesn't seem to matter apparantly I'm just snoring my head off! Ive been really unsettled lately too! Hit my OH in the head the other night for wakening me & he was asleep :shock: :lol:

I am a chronic snorer and had to be fitted with this gum shield thingy to push my jaw foward. It works really well but it was months of consultants appointments and teats on my heart before thay fitted it.

What makes me cross is that my OH snores too! But it was his complaining that made me sort it out!

I push him out of bed if he snores now and he sleeps downstairs.

LOL

Lyn

get him to wear a t shirt with a pocket on the front back to front with a tennis ball in the pocket, everytime said person rolls on his back and starts snoring the pressure of the tennis ball pressing against his back will get really uncomfortable and he'll roll on his side

dosent matter how he lies its snore snore snore!!!!!!!!! he had a gum thing too but refused too wear it!!

lol i used 2 kick my oh n wake him n say u were snorin n hed roll over n stop 4 like 10 mins :roll:

My DH only snores if he's had a drink and he's lay on his back.#

So I give him a good dig in the ribs and wake him up saying "your snoring again" and he rolls over and I get to sleep quick before he does :lol:

hehehehehehe :rofl: just confessed to DH that ive asked you all for help to get him to stop snoring, hes gone off very grumpy......... :comp: very funny!!!!! told him to join here and chat to the other blokes, "thinking bout it" he said :paper: from behind the sunday paper!!!

I keep nudging Paul until he wakes or moves and it stops (when he does snore, a he doesn't do it often now) but when it was bad, he used the nose strips, which really did help him and gave me peaceful nights :lol: .........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->