How do you tell...

EstelSeren

Married Mum of 2!
Reaction score
... what CD1 is when you've just come off the pill? Is the counted from the day the withdrawal bleed starts or from the day it finishes? I'm just a bit confused as I know the first bleed isn't a proper one.
I want to know mostly because I'm not planning on testing until like CD50 this first cycle just in case my cycles don't get back to normal quickly and I'd need to know anyway in order to know if my cycles are back to how they were (31 days, if I remember correctly!). We'll just be ntnp, well, I suppose technically we are as I won't be protected if we :sex: before the wedding, but I want to know where I am even though I won't be charting (yet at least!).

Hope someone can help!
Beca :wave:

Didn't want to read and run hun but I think you count CD1 as the first day of your period (full flow not spotting) up until the first day of your next period. Not sure if that still counts for the pill but I would do it that way just because its easier..

:wacko: If I'm wrong I'm sure someone will correct me!

Didn't want to read and run hun but I think you count CD1 as the first day of your period (full flow not spotting) up until the first day of your next period. Not sure if that still counts for the pill but I would do it that way just because its easier..

:wacko: If I'm wrong I'm sure someone will correct me!

Nop your right

Yeah you are right from the first day of your period is CD1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"