how does your baby react...

ourturnnext

Reaction score
... To a bottle of milk - either a bottle of formula or breast milk? Molly's started getting so animated when she sees her bottle, her legs and arms start shaking and she frantically licks her lips, its soooo cute.

Earlier today, I turned my back on her for a second and when I looked again, she'd picked up her empty bottle and was trying to put the teat in her mouth :D she loves her milk!

Awww, that is cute. :)

When I make the sign for milk the wee girl gets very excited, sometimes agitated if she is very hungry. But wow, those little legs can pump when excited lol.

My LO gets upset as he wants it super quick. He loves his milk.
If i just say the word milk he stops whatever he is doing and looks at me for it (obviously i only say and sign it when he is about to get it).
Then once the milk comes out all hell breaks loose until its in his mouth.

We were at toddlers and i had taken a carton of formula and he started to show signs he was a bit hungry so i opened it and started pouring it into the bottle with him on my knee. Well did he not start screaming and trying to grab the milk to his mouth like he hadnt been fed in weeks. Thanks son.

Haha, that sounds cute. I don't bother trying to give my LO bottles anymore but when I did her response was something like this: "Ummm, WTF is that? Wait, are you seriously going to try and put that thing in my mouth? Aghhhh the humanity! Saaave meeee!"

However when she's hungry and she knows she's about to get nursed, she starts doing this funny fake cry and writhes around. I always think "You know I'm about to feed you, you don't need to keep trying to convince me how hungry you are!"

Hahaha babies are so funny, I love these replies, they've made me smile! Molly does the fake cry thing too, although sometimes its more like a howl... Really embarassing in public!

Her milk is absolutely vile - nutramigen - it stinks and tastes awful but she seriously can't get enough of it.

Haha, that sounds cute. I don't bother trying to give my LO bottles anymore but when I did her response was something like this: "Ummm, WTF is that? Wait, are you seriously going to try and put that thing in my mouth? Aghhhh the humanity! Saaave meeee!"

However when she's hungry and she knows she's about to get nursed, she starts doing this funny fake cry and writhes around. I always think "You know I'm about to feed you, you don't need to keep trying to convince me how hungry you are!"

awww made me laugh as my Lo does "the fake cry" :haha:

OP lill cute! so lovely when they start showing more of their personality x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"