How early can Pregnancy test be done?

sensug

Reaction score
Dear All,

I am on my 13 Dpo, how soon can I have my pregnancy done at home? Please advise.

If your read the inserts on any HPT, It will tell you how accurate the tests are on the days prior to your missed period. I think you can start testing about 3 days before and should get some decent results. But just make sure you test on FMU.

Best of Luck!

I got my BFP at 11DPO... it varies with each person though.. GOOD LUCK!!

It depends on each persons luteal phase. I would think at 13 dpo you may get a reuslt, but if it shows a BFN dont be discouraged. It may just be too early still

Around 12dpo is sensible - depends if your a peestickoholic ;)

Good luck :D x

I think I was also around 12/13 dpo when I took my test! I knew before taking a test that I was pregnant; it's that mothers intuition I guess- But I got a very dark positive result on 12 dpo so if I were you, i'd test now :) Good Luck!#

By the way, use first response; I can highly recommend that brand!!

I think I was also around 12/13 dpo when I took my test! I knew before taking a test that I was pregnant; it's that mothers intuition I guess- But I got a very dark positive result on 12 dpo so if I were you, i'd test now :) Good Luck!#

By the way, use first response; I can highly recommend that brand!!

Today i am on 15 dpo, i took clear blue Digital test today in the morning and it said i am Pregnant.. I am excited, but scared how far this is true? Can someone let me know your experience with clear blue digital

my CB digital was right when i tested for rhys

huge congratulations hun!

Today i am on 15 dpo, i took clear blue Digital test today in the morning and it said i am Pregnant.. I am excited, but scared how far this is true? Can someone let me know your experience with clear blue digital
First of all, congratulations on your BFP :)
Secondly, I have never taken CB Digital because personally I have found the CB brand to be unreliable. I once took a test which , within a minute or so, gave me an evap line which could be mistook for a positive result. I have only ever taken one CB pregnancy test which resulted in a BFP and that was when I was 6/7 weeks pregnant. I first found out I was pregnant when I was 4 weeks+, so it took another 3 weeks or more before I trusted CB enough to try it out.
Thats just my experience though. Wobbles got her BFP from using the clear blue test, so she may have a different view on it.
But I dont particularly like digital HPT's, they're too expensive and you cant keep the result for any longer than 10 minutes before it fades!

I'm a CB girl :D As long as read in the right time frame and not dipped for more than the 10 seconds I think it was its ok. All tests can be prone to evaps personally my way round that was to confirm with a different brand often the Tesco pinkies.

A digital .... NO DOUBT!! Congratulationssssssss :yipee: YAY you!

BTW still have my CB from this pregnancy - still clear as light :D The digital displays don't hold though which is gutting!

Woohoo .. congratulations hun .. thats fantastic news :happydance:

Thank you everyone. I am planning to test again tomorrow with a different brand. Just for my satisfaction. :)

I'm a CB girl :D As long as read in the right time frame and not dipped for more than the 10 seconds I think it was its ok. All tests can be prone to evaps personally my way round that was to confirm with a different brand often the Tesco pinkies.

A digital .... NO DOUBT!! Congratulationssssssss :yipee: YAY you!

BTW still have my CB from this pregnancy - still clear as light :D The digital displays don't hold though which is gutting!
I can totally agree with the comment you made about not leaving the stick in the pee too long, and also the cheapie tests being a pile of shit!!!
When I was 10 weeks pregnant (yes I was STILL testing lol, go figure) I had 3 almost negative HPT's; I was worried sick so I went to see the DR, who in turn told me I had clearly peed too much on the test which is why it was resulting in what looked to me like a negative.
So yes, I'd say that 'dipping' time is definetly something to be taken into consideration when using ANY tests.... The cheap tests, well, they're about as much use as a chocolate fire guard (as my gran would say)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Im a tesco pinkie girl and a CB girlie!!!

My positive with ellie was a tesco pink!

xxx

With Bailey, I got a BFP the day I was supposed to start..I just knew. With Kassidy, I was four days late and got a BFP. Everyone's different though. When my sister was pregnant with her first son, she tested over several weeks and kept getting BFN..even at the dr.'s office...blood was negative too! Finally, at about 9 weeks along, she got a BFP. strange

Huge congrats huni, wishin u happy n healthy 9 months.

Stacey xxx

I took 3 other test and got BFP. I tried to see my doctor but he said he can't see me until i am 8 weeks :( Has anyone seen doctor at about 5 or 6 weeks?

All he could do is confirm pregnancy! Nothing happens until a couple of weeks. Some GPs will some won't lol! My GP just said she believes me & the hosp wouldn't scan me until I proved I was pregnant (pee in bottle lol) .... Weird

x

Whoa-hoo and Congrats :happydance::happydance:
Here's wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy

Sinead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel