How early can you Ovulate??

Reedy

Outnumbered x
Reaction score
I'm on CD11, is it possible to ovulate this early?? I havent got a clue about it but I have got EWCM which is quite creamy (TMI) is this a sign that I'm ovulating???
My last cycle was 32 days

Advice please?? thank you x x

I ovulate on day 9 ~ 10 but I only have a 19 day cycle ..have you been doing your temps ?

Thanks for replying Serina x
I havent been doing anything to be honest its all far too confusing & just want to see how things go so at the minute just thinking about when I ovulate x
Thanks again

Yw hun ...I havent done temps yet not sure where to start ! ...I have done the ovulation sticks this month as my cycles are so short was sure if i was ovulating
good luck xxx

I o'd on CD12 and have a 28 day cycle I only knew this as had a pos opk on CD11. its definitely worth doing the opk as by the online calenders i was way out

Hey hun, it's possible to be ovulating this early especially if you have a short cycle. If you aren't ovulating today I'd say you will be within the next couple of days. So get busy girl! :sex: :sex: :happydance:

Reedy....if its creamy, its not ewcm. Ewcm is clear, elastic, slimy mucous like egg whites. The creamy kind is usually what you get a few days before and right after ovulation!

I forgot to add...you get major egg white-ish cervical mucous the day before and the day of ovulation. So, you've probably got a few more days before ovulate. Good Luck!

Ewcm is clear, elastic, slimy mucous like egg whites.
I forgot to add...you get major egg white-ish cervical mucous the day before and the day of ovulation. So, you've probably got a few more days before ovulate. Good Luck!

I got this yesterday & today (quite a lot today). does thats mean I'm ovulating now?? hope not wont see DH till wednesday although we did BD yesterday x confuzzled

From my understanding, you need to have a temp spike to confirm ovulation (in most cases.) However, you can always test with OPKs to see if you're surging, and monitor any other symptoms consistent with O that you might have, such as cramps. Good luck!

I hope you two caught the egg...sperm can live in optimum conditions for 5 days...so maybe sperm will reach the egg! You could ovulate tomorrow though...normally you get EWCM 1-2 days before you O...and assuming your egg lives 24 hours, and you and hubby BD the SECOND you see him, you could catch it! Good Luck!

Everything ive read has said you can have a fertile cycle ovulating as early as day 8 so its not unusual. I have creamy throughout my cycle though so i dont personally consider it as a sign. A woman in her 20's can have fertile fluid for upto 5 days around O, typically 3. So its possible you are going to O over the next few days - keep BDing ;)

re: OPK, after seeing a positive it can be 48 hours or more before you actually O. So getting a positive on CD 11 could mean ovulation on day 13 or 14. Personally i always get 2 positives, O on the 3rd day and confirm that with my temp rise on the 4th day. They always say you should consider yourself fertile for the day of the positive and the 3 days after. No harm in an extra BD :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->