how early did you feel braxton hicks

Shri

Reaction score
This will probably make more sense to those who have had a baby already - but I want to know how early anybody else began to notice them? I thought I might have had one the other day when I was getting a bit hot and bothered and on my feet for a bit too long and it scared me.

I just posted a thread on this the other day! I've been having them as well, but didn't realize what they were until my Mom pointed it out!! :hugs:

I've been getting them for a while, they can be quite uncomfortable. They're like a tightening sensation, and you get them more when you've been overdoing it. But it's all good though, cause it's just your body getting ready for the big day!!

it took me a while to realise what they actually were!! I wasnt sure whether it was just LO pushing out!!! I think i was about 28 weeks though!!

I was getting them pretty early - around 20ish weeks!

Around 20 weeks too. I get them a lot when I walk too much or am overheated, so I don't know if I should worry.

i got them at 19wks id been out walking and overdone it,got checked out by the hosp who literaly said its because youve done to much,so try not to worry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->