How Early Did You Get Your BFP?

Spunky

James' and Juliet's Mama!
Reaction score
I am going on vacation and wanted to test before I go... 7 DPO. WAY too early I think... BUT the way my cycle is I should get my period 11 DPO. So... I'll definitely be taking tests now with me on vacation, but I was curious... I'll be getting my opk positive cd 19 (it's cd 17, but on it's way up, not quite there yet today) on a 29 day cycle (guessing as close as I can). Something like that.

Thanks Ladies!

I got my BFP 10 DPO & again 11 DPO (after getting a BFN 8 DPO & 9 DPO) and AF was due on 13 DPO. I do think that 7 DPO is way to early......so not to get yourself upset with the possibility of getting a false BFN I would wait it out 3 more days. I know the waiting is the worst part but to see those two pink lines.......its so worth it. Good Luck And Lots Of Baby Dust Your Way!!

I got mine yesterday at 13 dpo but it was my first time trying so don't know how early I would've got my :bfp:

I got mine after AF was due, about 15dpo I think. I tested daily up until 8dpo and then stupidly assumed this meant I was out but low and behold I got AF cramps but no AF and a lovely bfp.

Everyone is different though :)

THANKS everyone!! Yeah, I know I may get bpn if too early, but I would keep testing. I think I'm just hoping I'd get an early bfp and then not have to worry about testing. I feel very encouraged! Thanks!

I ordered some tests on Ebay that supposedly can detect hCG at levels of just 10mIU/ml/hCG. Supposedly "That means you can begin testing accurately just 6 to 8 days after conceiving - and days before your missed period."

Still think 7dpo is way too early, but I bought 10 tests (the smallest amount you can buy) and I probably wont be able to resist testing early and just waste some I guess. The digital ones I have have a sentisitivity of 25 ml/hCG, which I will definitely follow up with to be sure. Just anxious. I feel like a crazy, but I know on this website there are others out there like me.

Tested at 11dpo and nothing. 14dpo faint lines, 16dpo day period should have come yesterday digital 1-2 weeks!

Keep em coming ladies!

CONGRATS to all of you on your BFP!!!

BUMP!!

What was the earliest dpo you got a bfp?

11 dpo faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiint line, almost invisable, 12 dpo BAM BFP!!! :happydance: XX

Got a faint line 10 dpo but a clear :bfp: 12 dpo when I was a day late for :witch: along with terrible symptoms which made me test as felt awful.

Got mine at 10 dpo...test at 7,8,9 and BFN...and 10 a nice BFP!! Good luck!

I just got mine yesterday at 11dpo (I think). Faint line on CB+/- and a much clearer line on FRER. Then confirmed at OBGYN later that same day.

mine was faint line at 10dpo on a asda test and frer and a better line today at 11dpo

13dpo faint line 16dpo WAM dark dark line darker than control line. good luck xx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev033pb___.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->