How early do you start to symptom spot?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by sunnybabe, Apr 15, 2009.

1. sunnybabe

sunnybabe Mummy to two naughty cats

How early do you start to symptom spot? I'm only 3 or 4dpo and although I know it is too early to symptom spot I can't help it. The slightest twinge in my abdomen or BB and I start thinking SYMPTOM!!! lol!

2. Charliemarina

Charliemarina expecting #4

Huns i think it can take upto 12 days for implantation to even happen although most is around 7-9 dpo (i think??) and personally the symptoms of real early preg mimic AF coming so i find early symptom spotting more difficult, once AF is due in few days u may start feeling the "i feel preg" felling but again not everyone feels this, i mean with my last pregnancy the only thing i had at 12dpo was constipation but i got my bfp at 9dop do knew that it was being caused by growing bean as when i preg it happens nearly every time.
    u can symptoms spot Huns but really 3-4 dpo way too early, sit bk and relax Huns i find symptom spotting quite draining if always on mind xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. ThatGirl

ThatGirl Proud mummy to alfie

i sure i felt implantation about 8 dpo it says 8 dpo on babycentre site think this is the average x