How early has anyone tested...

mumoffive

Reaction score
and got a bfp?? I was just wondering what is the earliest?

I was wondering this earlier, so will be interested to see what people say... I'm 7 dpo and am itching to poas LOL!

I think I remember one woman here got her bfp at 7dpo!

Oh don't say that Tbuns - i'll be testing tonight at that rate!!!!

I was trying to hold out til 14 dpo, but have already decided to test on Sunday (12 dpo)... and I had a fleeting thought earlier about maybe testing Friday! Ha Ha! It keeps getting earlier!!!

*covers eyes* Stop saying it!!!! I cannot test today... for a start the OH would kill me! He already thinks i'm crackers for having 5 tests laying around!!!

*covers eyes* Stop saying it!!!! I cannot test today... for a start the OH would kill me! He already thinks i'm crackers for having 5 tests laying around!!!

oh most men think we're crackers anyhow... how many dpo are you?

Hi I am Tiffanie I am a POAS addict LOL Its very hard to wait. I honestly wouldn't even bother testing until 10dpo, maybe 9 but thats still fairly early. Heres my theory....lol
It takes 7-10 days to implant after ovulation and another 2-3 for the HCG to make it into your urine. So I think anything before 9dpo would be way to soon to even tell. I think women who get their positives sooner then that, either ovulated earlier than they thought or implant really quickly which I am assuming is rare since 7-10 days is the average.

Good Luck Hunni & Lots of Baby Dust :dust:

7 dpo at the moment. I was determined not to test til 14 dpo, but to be honest I think I will probably test Sunday!

7 dpo at the moment. I was determined not to test til 14 dpo, but to be honest I think I will probably test Sunday!

ummmm, how about fri... lol.

Just kidding, Sun sounds pretty safe. =)

Hi I am Tiffanie I am a POAS addict LOL Its very hard to wait. I honestly wouldn't even bother testing until 10dpo, maybe 9 but thats still fairly early. Heres my theory....lol
It takes 7-10 days to implant after ovulation and another 2-3 for the HCG to make it into your urine. So I think anything before 9dpo would be way to soon to even tell. I think women who get their positives sooner then that, either ovulated earlier than they thought or implant really quickly which I am assuming is rare since 7-10 days is the average.

Good Luck Hunni & Lots of Baby Dust :dust:

Now if only I could take that advice.... lol

ummmm, how about fri... lol.

Just kidding, Sun sounds pretty safe. =)

I've already started convincing myself maybe Friday! Ha Ha Ha! Just cause i'll be 10 days then, and I have FR so... ohhhhhh! I don't know. I just want it to be BFP sooooo much I stress that if I test and it's a BFN i'll just be gutted. I think that's why I have restrained so far.

LOL I can't even take my own advice. I always start testing at 7dpo. This month I am going to "try" to wait until AF is due. :haha: although I doubt I will make it that long.

I tested positive 11dpo on a FRER last month Louppey. It can happen!

What to do, what to do!!! I could opt for the middle day and test on Saturday? I'm going mad, because I keep thinking I have "symptoms" but who really knows! Not me, it's my first, which is why I think I am extra excited/nervous/impatient!!!

I tested on the day my period was due and got a negative result however my period is now 4 days late and im itching to test again. I agreed with my partern we would test on Friday but I just went out and got another test at lunchtime to do tonight!!!

I tested on the day my period was due and got a negative result however my period is now 4 days late and im itching to test again. I agreed with my partern we would test on Friday but I just went out and got another test at lunchtime to do tonight!!!

GL with your test tonight macca... baby dust :dust:

Hey!
I got BFP at 10 dpo last time but miscarried. Now hoping I might be pregnant again! Started testing today, only 5dpo too early I know but I can't help myself!!!!! I feel the same as I did the last time, headache and tired.

Baby dust to all xxx

Can the extra sensitive tests not pick it up 8dpo, i.e 6 days before period?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->