How early is too early?

Amos2009

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Here's my story: I had surgery for an EP on February 9th. They didn't remove my whole left tube, but just took out the baby basically and sutured me up. It is not functional but it is still there. I had not had a period yet so I took a pregnancy test on March 23 and got a positive which I am excited about! I had an ultrasound yesterday where they saw a small simple cyst which they said could be the corpus luteum. Now I am having the same dull pain in my left side like last time, but wouldn't it be too early to feel it if it were another ectopic? Could it just be the cyst causing the pressure? I ovulated around March 14th, so I am not that far along. I had bloodwork done yesterday as well and am going back tomorrow to see if my levels are rising. Anyone know how early is too early to feel this??
I swear if I can just find out if this baby is in the right place, I will not worry anymore....just let it be in the right place pleeeeeeease

Oh Amos....I really Really am hoping above all hopes that this is it!!! i would say it would be a bit early to feel ectopic pressure, I thought it was normally felt about 6-8 weeks out.

Fingers and all crossed that this is the one, and those bloods are looking good, DO keep me posted!! Thinking of you xx

Thanks sweetie....wow- you have moved right along haven't you??!! I know you are getting more and more excited!!

yeah, the excitment builds with each little kick BUT its realy hard you know....always hoping and praying that all is well!!!

xxx

....hahaaa no.....Team BLUE!!!! he was real proud to show off his bits at the scan...no hiding them!! xxx

I think it would be too early hun, and a cyst can cause lots of niggles (especially when you are more alert to them) - Hoping and wishing everything will be okay darling :hugs:

Thanks Drazic....I hope you are right. And congrats on being 17 weeks pregnant!! It's unreal isn't it!
Beach- YAY for team blue!!! You already have a name picked out??

we have names....but i cant bring myself to air them!! I wont tell anyone we know til hes born. Im sooooo supersticous after all thats happened!! xx

I don't blame you! Well, I will just have to wait a few more weeks then!!

Thanks hunny, I still can't believe it. Still so afraid it's going to be stolen away again but like you said in my thread - that will probably never go away. Sending :hugs: and hoping for healthy babes all round -x-

:happydance:AMOS!!! I'm SO glad to see you here! I have EVERYTHING crossed for you and can't wait to see those numbers go up....... Keep us posted Hun! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->