How embarrassing.....

LuckyYem

mum to 2 beautiful girls
Reaction score
Our new fridge freezer has finally arrived :happydance: BUT..... after nearly 2hrs trying to get DD1 to get dressed properly the men arrived and she was wearing a faux fur coat (my friend bought it, we hate it she loves it) in brown, bright orange shorts that belong to her dad and a disgusting (she picked in from Primark :shrug:) baby pink and gold bag, topped off with silver shoes that belong to me! She looks ummmm different lol. She has her own style and normally it's not too bad as I can compramise with her, but today was a no go :haha:

:rofl:

My daughter has always had a mind of her own when it comes to clothes combinations. LOL... If I had 50p for every time I had to get her to change before going out anywhere, I'd be comfortably off! :rofl:

My sister has an uhm. Intresting sense of style. Usually involving polka dots of varying sizes and colors head to toe... :haha:

I did laugh as the delivery men didn't even bat an eyelid! I have been out with her in some weird and wonderful outfits but this one was one of the best! Yesterdays was good too - same fur coat, minnie mouse tutu dress, minnie mouse welly boots (no it wasn't raining she just loves to wear them) and to top it off one of my bra's over the top that was to take daddy to work!! I might start an blog of her outfits, something to embarrass her when she's older :haha:.

Lmao! I do love when kids have their own sense of style, makes for some awesome pictures to show around at the 18th birthday party :D

lol this made me chuckle. my little brother used to love dressing up and we would often find him in my mums wardrobe with her shoes on :haha: x

:rofl: at least she doesnt wear undies on her head like my daughter!

Aww, haha. My niece is nine years old and her style is... urm, different. She's a goth that loves tinkerbell, musicals, barbie and Disney... yeah... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->