How Far Along When You Delivered??

No it's not twin to twin transfusion - can only happen with twins sharing a placenta. They just say that the smaller twin is not quite growing as fast as it should be and they don't know why but could be just genetics. I'd like one of each ideally as we don't think we'd ever be able to afford to have anymore IVF.

I've now reached the stage where my ankles are swelling, so looks like I'll have to really take it easy from now on ;)

Lol that's a good reason to be lazy! When's your next scan? And when will you know the sexes?

Next scan to check the growth is on the 15th Jan. Then they want to scan every two weeks until delivery date. The sexes will be a complete surprise when they are born :winkwink: Shopping for them has been hard as there are so many gorgeous girl outfits and I so wanted to buy them!! :rofl:

Aw that's fun! I really wanna keep it a surprise until they're born with our next one, it jsut gives you one more thing to look forward to, I don't know if DH will be able to wait though!

Aw that's fun! I really wanna keep it a surprise until they're born with our next one, it jsut gives you one more thing to look forward to, I don't know if DH will be able to wait though!

it's the other way around with us! I'd have found out if my DP hadn't felt so strongly about it being a suprise ;) But as you say it does give you one morre thing to look forward to :)

Aw that's so exciting, when I was pregnant towards the end I was so ready to just deliver, but now I really miss being prego! Especially being on here!! Dh said 2 years, I said now! But I obviously can't get pregnant on my own!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->