How far along when you got 3+ on CBD test

wishingalways

Reaction score
Hi Im 5w6d and have been panicking. I have had two previous mc in the last 10 months and pregnant this time hoping its sticky but im worried i should have got a 3+ sooner.

What stage did everyone else get there 3+ indicator on a clear blue digital.

xxx

I was about 5 weeks when I got mine :)

I got mine at 5+1 but the CB Digis are notoriously rubbish, i wouldn't worry too much hun :) :flower:

I got mine at 5+5 but like previous post said, I don't think there that reliable really I definitly wouldn't panic Hun x

With my first it showed 3+ at 5 but with this it showed 2-3 at 5w4 days but when I tested again at 6 it showed 3+. I thought maybe it was because I wee'd in the night the first time so I made sure I didn't the next time! I worried about it but think it's quite common.

i tried at around 5w after getting 2-3 the week before.
it went to 1-2 i freaked out! needless to say everything has turned out perfect :D
now i hate them and wont be using ever again.

I got 1-2 weeks on the first day of my missed period, then did another one at 5+3 and got 3+. I was panicking it would say 1-2!

it went to 1-2 i freaked out! needless to say everything has turned out perfect :D

Omg that must have been awful. I keep telling myself there not accurate and i wont be using anymore but it was the only thing i had to hang on to iykwim. Xx

Omg that must have been awful. I keep telling myself there not accurate and i wont be using anymore but it was the only thing i had to hang on to iykwim. Xx

yeah totally get you. My bfp was huge surprize as last i heard i wasnt ovulating (could have been first month it did happen) it been 16 month with irregular cycles so just though it wasnt going to work out as soon as that happened. x

I quit at 5+3 with no 3+. All is fine.. I know its worrisome. But these digi's are not approved for showing pregnancy progression. In a normal pregnancy it could be 7 weeks before you get a 3+.

If you can't quench your concern, see your DR. or MW and have your levels tested.

I'm 6w2d and as of yesterday I still haven't gotten a 3+. I know I shouldn't be worried but its hard seeing everyone else get theirs. I hate these tests. I have 1 more test I am going to use and after that I'm done. I am going to wait for a few more days. I don't go to dr until the 28th.

I never did. I only got 1-2. I really should have gotten 2-3 on the last test but I knew that they are for estimating and I heard so many women go through a crap load that I bought the 3 pack and promised myself I would not buy anymore:) All 3 tests I did over time were 1-2. 21 weeks today and baby is bouncing around in there like crazy.

I finally got it at 7w. I feel better but will really feel better next week when i go in for my U/S

I never got 3+ with this baby! All is well hun. Hope your ultrasound hurries and gets here so you can start enjoying this pregnancy! :)

Thanks for your replies ladies. 6 more days to the scan and i can maybe believe this is real. Xx

I was around 6 weeks when I tested with my last CBD and got the 3+

Omg I am going through this today! Im 5w3d and tested with my last cb and ot came up 2-3...I started freaking and googling and even posted here! Im debating whether I want to go out an buy some more and wait for that 3+ to come up

No, I had a 2-3 at 5+3 and I'm still very much pregnant! <3

Yeah they are the devil those test... but i know what you mean it is a relief seeing a 3+. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->