How far along when you got 3+ on CBD test

1-2 around 11dpo.

2-3 two days later at 13dpo.

And 3+ at 20dpo (hCG level was 2461).

BUT...the next day (21dpo), it went back down to 2-3 AND my FRER's and IC's got lighter! I was SO convinced it was over that I texted my husband - who was out of town with our son - that it was going to be another miscarriage because the tests were getting lighter...and after so many losses we both knew exactly what that meant.

I was so sick that weekend with a migraine, SEVERE nausea, allergy attacks, insomnia, horrible skin rashes etc. I REALLY considered taking some big fat pain killers or antihistamines to get me through it since I was probably miscarrying. I even considered having a giant cocktail. But thankfully I did none of those things because....

The next day (23dpo) I had my second hCG done. It was 5168! Shocked is not a strong enough word!

Since then I've heard about the hook effect and have experimented with adding a bunch of water to my wee to get strong lines - otherwise they were pretty faint.

I agree... I think mine was the hook effect too. Because I tested at 4+6 and the lines inside were so close... That I believed when I tested at 5+3, that it'd be 3+ and it wasn't. And the lines inside seemed to be the same darkness as they were at 4+6.

However, other HPT's were blazing positive the moment my urine hit the strip. :)

i got my 3+ yesterday and id had 2-3 at 5+1. I think its about right though..

1-2 would be 1dpo - 14dpo (2 weeks - 4 weeks)
2-3 would be 15dpo - 21dpo (4+1 - 5 weeks)
3+ - 22dpo (5+1 weeks plus)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->