How far do Disney reduce things around/after Christmas...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearls18

Reaction score
I have gone waaaay over budget for DS1 but really want to get him the Marvel action figure collection from Disney and the full Planes 2 die cast set, both £80 RRP but currently £60 on sale. Disney often seem to knock 25% off things (usually the day after I've bought something...!) but just wondering if they ever do a big 50% off sale or something?

I'd like to know this too, I want to get my LO Buzz lightyear but I don't want to get it yet in case there will be a sale before ... although I think it's unlikely it will be 50%? Would be good!

I tend to read the reviews as lots of people say "I wouldn't have paid full price" or whatever, I noticed someone wrote on the old Marvel set that they got it for half price, that was August though randomly. I've never seen Toy Story stuff half price I have to say, but they sometimes do 25% off codes. DS1 is getting Bullseye and Jessie this year to complete his toy story collection, he's had Buzz for years they don't grow out of those characters quickly :)

I suppose there is still time to wait it out for what you need. Lucky it's not frozen stuff :haha:

I've seen the Buzz and Woody set on argos now down to £38 down from £50 I might get that or wait until Jan sales and get it for his birthday (March)

I have gone waaaay over budget for DS1 but really want to get him the Marvel action figure collection from Disney and the full Planes 2 die cast set, both £80 RRP but currently £60 on sale. Disney often seem to knock 25% off things (usually the day after I've bought something...!) but just wondering if they ever do a big 50% off sale or something?

I'd keep checking with the Planes diecast; with so many other movies coming out since then they will need shelf space for the new movies' toys. I got the whole first Planes movie die cast that way, just checking each week. It went on clearance for like $15 randomly one week. It wasn't any special week with holidays or anything; it was a shelf space issue with wanting to display their new stuff. So just keep checking!

The Disneystore sale usually starts Christmas Eve at approx 3pm. They do have some of the big toy sets half price, a few years ago I got the set of disney princess dolls.

Thanks we'll wait it out, and hope someone gives DS some money for Christmas :haha:

I'd like to know this too, I want to get my LO Buzz lightyear but I don't want to get it yet in case there will be a sale before ... although I think it's unlikely it will be 50%? Would be good!

Buzz lightyear is on the Amazon flash sale about 8 tonight, not sure how much it will be though

Buzz lightyear is on the Amazon flash sale about 8 tonight, not sure how much it will be though

Thank you!! Will keep an eye on it

Think buzz and woody were reduced in toys r us x

Just read this on the bargain thread ..
"Hot UK deals says there may be 40% off the disney store on black Friday!"

Felix the toy story stuff is well reduced on disney! Mine aren't reduced more than 20% I'm kinda relieved, will wait till Boxing Day.

Thank you! I think I get it. I'm going near Covent garden today (shoot me now) so will try pick it up from there it it's in-store too, otherwise will get it online tonight if still available!

Hopefully won't be too bad on a Friday, I'm hoping to get to Covent Garden before Xmas, was supposed to go last Sunday but the rain put me off!

Although just remembered it's Black Friday no less :haha: sure won't be too bad hopefully!

Although just remembered it's Black Friday no less :haha: sure won't be too bad hopefully!

Well I just read that Apple doesn't have any sales so luckily that won't cause too many crowds. I hate Covent garden with an intense passion but always get talked into going there :haha:

I go once a year around Christmas time lol! I like a bimble but would be so much nicer if no one else was there!

Bought it before I headed out this morning because I wasn't sure it would be in store too and that Covent garden store has the narrowest door ever (if you've been you'll know what I mean!) And its busy to get through it even with no sales going on.

Happy I did because I thought I might get my nephew one and when I got back I tried to get another but they're sold out.

Thanks for letting me know!

Aww gd glad you managed to get one :) I love the toy story toys, I'm so excited for the new film ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"