How I got my BFP

Sarah20109

Reaction score
I just posted this in another thread, but I wanted to start my own for those of you that weren't reading it.
Alright so DH and I were TTC our first for 18 months. The whole time we were trying I would spend the majority of my free time scouring forums for advice on how other women got their BFP's and I decided that if I ever got one I'd try to help people out with how I finally did it.
When DH and I hit the 10ish month of trying we were desperate to try anything and everything that could help us get that elusive BFP. It was around that time that I started using preseed internally. I continued using it over the next few months. In the meantime I was seeing a FS about what the next steps were that needed to be taken. I was then prescribed Clomid. One of my major side effects of Clomid was that it dried up all of my CM (which isn't saying much because I never produced a lot before then anyway). The first four cycles of Clomid I used preseed with, but towards the end of the fourth cycle I decided that preseed wasn't doing the trick (don't get me wrong there's tons of success stories out there, it just wasn't working for me personally). I did some research and came across FertileCM. It's a small vitamin like pill that you take 3 times a day with meals, and it helps you to produce your own EWCM. It also helps support a healthy uterine lining. I began taking it cd1 and by the time af was over I had loads of my own CM, and sure enough right around O day it was all EWCM. Now after 18 months of trying I was to the point where I stopped testing early (I figured it wasn't going to happen without IUI or IVF). When I was two days late I figured I might as well test so that I could tell the doctor it didn't happen again and that I needed Provera to start af, but much to my surprise I got a second line right away! I'm currently 5 weeks along, and the only thing we did differently this cycle was taking FertileCM. Good luck to you ladies-- and lots of baby dust!

Congrats Sarah!! I am soooo excited and happy for you! :)

Congratulations!! Thanks for sharing your story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->