How important?

littlebean201

Reaction score
I'm new to opks and just wondering - how important is it that I limit fluids for 2 hours before testing? Does everyone do that?

Please help! Thanks v v much!

In my experience doesnt make a difference if you are having a surge it will show + whether you have had a drink or not, held your wee or not. Guess everyone is different though.

I'm finding it really hard not to drink for 2hrs! esp tea :haha: I've not been able to do it so far..... But I have noticed that my pos opks are much much stronger with fmu that any other time of the day.

I don't think it really matters. I don't ever limit my liquid intake and when I test positive I will continue to test positive all day even if I just tested 10 minutes prior with different urine it is still super positive. I get the best results in the late afternoon early evening.

I took my last test half an hour ago and didn't even think about intake of fluids, I had 2 drinks within an hour and think I just got my first positive wahoo x

Thank you all so much! I got a pos yesterday and today's line was lighter so fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->