How is everyone feeling between weeks 7 and 9?

mumaoftwoboys

Reaction score
I am nauseas, vomiting, cramping when I sneeze, can't stand showers, mum had to wash my hair today, also have a furry tongue which drives me bonkers. Has anyones m/s started to ease? Has anyone had any scans? How is everyone else feeling?

Hello,you are at the exact same stage as me,i have had the odd bits of actually being sick but usually i just feel sick,still have tender boobs and the need to pee all the time but thats it really,apart from that i feel completely normal.

MS since week 5....and boobs feel sooo sore. Indegestion and tired off and on.

My first scan is tomorrow.

Im 9 weeks, m/s has all but gone, still tired all the time, get shooting pains in my boobs, very moody, peeing all the time, looking forward to first scan in 3 weeks ;)

Constant sticky feeling,major food aversions and tired all the time!! I've seriously never been this tired when pregnant before. Got my next scan on Monday to see exactly how far along I am so excited for that!!

I am feeling all-day nausea and vomiting 3 or 4 times a day. :( Apart from that I have huge and very sore boobs, aversion to most smells and food, a bad/bitter taste in my mouth, fatigue, I keep burping constantly, and have some cramps in my uterus area that feel like stretching. Not very pleasant!

I feel horrendous! My exhaustion seems too have eased off slightly which is lovely!!!

The morning sickness.. All day bloody sickness is still going.. But I have found for info myself to eat the same breakfast everyday is helping so much! I think I am gaining control!

Pregnancy does strange things!

8 weeks and feeling ok. No morning sickness or adverse symptoms. Just more fuller than usual boobs, and tender nipples.

Yuck!!
That's how I am, feel sick ALL day! I'm having fits of gagging around 8 times a day!

The thought of food makes me heave! My boobs are huge (not complaining about that one)

Ive found that for the past week or so I've been really sick (not made it to work) for 3 days followed by 2 not quite so bad days

TMI but i had to be sick in a mug whilst driving as there was nowhere to stop!!

I'm not feeling bad. Mild cramping here and here, nausea has caught up with me but I have yet to get sick. Fatigue is still an issue unfortunately... doesn't help that I haven't been sleeping very well. And sore boobs too of course. I've been having pretty bad mood swings and I'm quite emotional. Had a cry-fest last night in fear of miscarriage... I'm so scared it could happen and the fact that it happened to someone very close to me very recently at 12 weeks, I'm not going to feel more confident until then... I know everything happens for a reason and if it isn't meant to be, then it isn't meant to be... but I so badly want it to be meant to be... and I think that's the scariest part for me.

I know I'm going crazy. It's the hormones. I'll be fine.

TMI but i had to be sick in a mug whilst driving as there was nowhere to stop!!

:rofl: Sorry I know I shouldn't laugh but I really did at that! I also have to keep a plastic food tub in the living room with me in case I don't make it to the bathroom in time. Haven't had to use it yet but I've had some close calls. :wacko:

Tired, hungry every hour, diarrhea, migraines. This lasted from week 6 to 10.5w

I've been lucky on the MS.....if I don't eat it sneaks up on me but it's just a little nausea and no up-chucking yet. I actually have a crazy appetite most of the time and have been eating way more than I usually do. The strangest symptom I have had is sore upper arms...like I've been lifting weights or something. Sore arms and hands that fall asleep sometimes. I have been sleepy but have managed not to take naps when the urge arises but have found myself going to bed early and sleeping in when I can.

Not feeling much here which is totally different for me. I've had less than a handful of morning sickness days but never vomit. The only symptom I have every day is the fatigue. No sore breasts or nipples, etc. Feeling blessed as my other 3 pregnancies I was a big sicky!

I'm feeling pretty nasty at 8 weeks. All day nausea with vomiting 5/6 times a day and really can't face the thought of eating anything. Not helped by my general pregnancy exhaustion and having to get up early every day with my little girl. The one good thing is that I know from experience it does pass, even though it feels like it's forever!

I feel great really, my nausea pretty much disappeared a few days ago I still have occasional food aversions and I get pretty full quickly.

I do have the usual sore boobs and tiredness. I do feel VERY emotional I'm crying at pretty much everything haha but I'll take that over sickness any day.

I haven't been throwing up, but I feel obnoxiously nauseated pretty much 24/7. :sick: Nothing sounds good and besides crackers, fruit cups, yogurt, and other bland, boring things I have only eaten maybe 2-3 real meals in the past week. It sucks! My boobs are pretty sore, too, but those are my only symptoms really.

I feel like the incredible hulk right now. I am so FREAKING annoyed today....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Sorry for the rant but I had to get that out ladies!! I never understood the expression waking up on the wrong side of the bed but today it happened!!

The joys of waking up 3x/night to pee...now I can't even go back to sleep past 5 a.m. [don't have to be up til 6:30]...my nose is constantly clogged, which annoys DH who I wake up...which of course annoys me that he is yelling at me for something I have no control over. Sorry I just constantly feel like I am going to burst in to tears or slap someone today!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Thank God for this forum :friends:

Anyone else a bit *emotional* lately?

Aside from the emotional aspect, MS seems to be a bit better this week as is bbs soreness. Still extremely tired during the day, had slight stretching for the first time today.

Hungry, exhausted, constipated with occasional cramps - pregnancy's great :)

At least this time I know I will start to feel better in the second tri - although I never achieved that "glow" and doubt I will with a toddler getting up at 5am every morning. Sigh!

It's amazing how m/s gets some people and not others really isn't it - and we are all allowed to rant! We go though enough without the added bonus of clogged up noses!

I have woken up nausea this morning not a good start to my day - vomiting progresses as the day goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->