October Pumpkins *testing thread*

I think you must be right about a cp because im still having a few symptoms. I’ve already succumbed to the fact that I’m not pregnant, but I’m still very bloated and getting hot flashes when I chug water.
It is nice to think these are steps toward being fertile again. That’s positive.

I might be just searching for hope with this, but what’s the consensus regarding being extra fertile after a chemical?

@HalfricanMa Sorry about all the mixed signals with the lines / no lines / half lines. I had a CP before and my HCG back then was 15. Still managed to get faint lines on tests that had a sensitivity of 20. I do believe you're having a CP too and the HPTs are just really sensitive and can catch a HCG of about 5, like yours. We can get some type of tea here in Germany that helps to regulate cycles. I'm thinking maybe something natural to regulate your cycles might help? Teas should be compatible with breastfeeding I think.

@HalfricanMa me over here stalking too! How frustrating for you, i do still see something on the wondfo and cb though are you going to get a repeat hcg? Be interesting to know if the number is actually going down or not.
@cheerios how are you 37 weeks??! I feel like you just got your bfp haha. Are you ready? Excited?! Xx

Hmm not sure on fertility after a cp but I hear others say they got pregnant quicker after than they did with the loss itself. I can’t speak from personal experience though because with my suspected cp’s we weren’t ttc, and with my 5 week loss we put ttc on hold for a couple months after due to family stressors.

@HalfricanMa I still see some lines on the new tests. Sorry you've been going through all this confusion. Are they going to do a repeat blood test to see what your number are doing? Hope you get a answer soon. Hugs ❤

I think i’m going to ask my doc to because i havent begun bleeding and i have the symptoms. I thought the symptoms could be just hormone changes from night weaning. I tend to get engorged so like @cheerios suggested the tea, which I may try, Rooibos actually makes me way over produce! So i’ve wondered if my hormones are just a tad sensitive while breastfeeding.
Also, when ds weaned I was already pregnant. So any changes my body goes through weaning that may look like pregnancy was masked by pregnancy last time I weaned lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    coco.g
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->