How is this possible? Clear BFP progression on ICs. BFN on a FRER!

Since I've had a CP, and I think it has forever screwed up my mind with worry, I totally understand your concern. For peace of mind, I highly recommend you go to the Dr and get betas drawn. :hugs:

I’d say they’re definitely positive hun. I’d get a digi over the weekend. I think you’ll find that’ll tell you you’re pregnant xxx

congrats definitely positives regarding frer is it the first response early result or the new first response rapid result? the newer rapid result ones aren't as sensitive & says to test from day of missed af or could just be a effy batch

Those cheapies look bfp to me! Frer have really messed up!!! With this pregnancy I never even bothered to buy any and I’ve always loved frer. Goodluck lovely x

Well, my ladies... just as I was allowing myself to feel happy about the line progression, I started to spot, then the lines started to fade and now they're but a shadow :sadangel:

2 chemicals, back-to-back, by 18 DPO.

The tests were getting stronger, but obviously not enough since I suddenly started to spot for 1 day. Then I had a heavy flow for less than 1 day. Today nothing.

That is a very short AF, especially considering the positive tests. :witch: So I'm wondering, does that mean I might have a lining problem?

I'm a newbie at this. Do any of you ladies here have experience on how to improve that?

I'd like to ask for a progesterone prescription for the next tww and I also want an ultrasound to check the lining.

I also find it interesting that the internet cheapies are more sensitive than the FRER but, in my case, I should stop testing early.

Well, my ladies... just as I was allowing myself to feel happy about the line progression, I started to spot, then the lines started to fade and now they're but a shadow :sadangel:

2 chemicals, back-to-back, by 18 DPO.

The tests were getting stronger, but obviously not enough since I suddenly started to spot for 1 day. Then I had a heavy flow for less than 1 day. Today nothing.

That is a very short AF, especially considering the positive tests. :witch: So I'm wondering, does that mean I might have a lining problem?

I'm a newbie at this. Do any of you ladies here have experience on how to improve that?

I'd like to ask for a progesterone prescription for the next tww and I also want an ultrasound to check the lining.

I also find it interesting that the internet cheapies are more sensitive than the FRER but, in my case, I should stop testing early.

Oh hun I am so sorry. Big big hug to you.

I had 7 miscarriages/chemical pregnancies before my son. It’s been 3/4 years since so I’m not exactly sure but I think it was 4 chemical pregnancies and 3 miscarriages. I also had a miscarriage last month (first month trying for baby no2) it’s honestly heart breaking so I totally understand how you feel. Back then I had all the testing and scans and everything came back normal so I have no idea why I had so many. I just wanted to say my story, because after all of those losses I still managed to get my take home baby. And you will too :) xx

So sorry to hear that!

I also had lining issues and started taking Vitex, Vitamin E & l-arginine and it seemed to have helped (I went from having no periods to having a decent cycle/flow in the couple months before we started TTC). Might be something for you to look into.

I hope you get your take home baby soon!

I’m sorry :(
We had a load of chemicals over a year and a half. We found after a pelvic scan my lining was only 5mm - has to be 7mm+ for successful implantation.
We did a lot of research and eventually succeeded, our little boy is 8 weeks old.
I took soy isoflavones that cycle, despite ovulating regularly (it can mess your cycle up) for a stronger ovulation, I took a good prenatal, extra B vitamins, extra D3 and folic acid, evening primrose oil, fertility tea (which had nettle, red clover, raspberry leaf and peppermint in), pomegranate juice up to ovulation, Cyclogest (progesterone, from ovulation confirmation onwards)... can’t remember if that was it but I wrote it all in my pregnancy journal linked in signature if you want to read it.
I hope you succeed soon

I'm so, so sorry. I'm going through something similar. I wish I had more help or answers for you, but I do think everyone has given some great suggestions to help with the next cycle.

Sending lots of hugs and love your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->