How is your pregnancy comparing to previous pregnancies?

xnmd1

mommmy of 1
Reaction score
When I had my son I was soo bloated, vomitimg 5+ times a day, eating everything in site and acting psychotic from my mood swings

This time no bloating at all, no sickness, no mood swings, im eating healthier than ever. And aside from waking up 4 times a night to pee Im great. Im loving it!

How do your pregnancies compare to each other

My first was lovely, like yours now, eating healthily and loving fruit and veg, had no sickness etc.
My second I threw up once and that was enough lol. Had loads of morning sickness without throwing up any more. Couldn't seem to eat healthily, was always picking up sweet things compared to fruit.

This time around, I felt sick as a dog most days, no throwing up, heartburn is killing me in the evening..all evening. Can't stomach the thought of fruit or veg, can only eat carbs or cereal lol.

Had two girls so I'm hoping this one is a boy :-/ x

My first was lovely, like yours now, eating healthily and loving fruit and veg, had no sickness etc.
My second I threw up once and that was enough lol. Had loads of morning sickness without throwing up any more. Couldn't seem to eat healthily, was always picking up sweet things compared to fruit.

This time around, I felt sick as a dog most days, no throwing up, heartburn is killing me in the evening..all evening. Can't stomach the thought of fruit or veg, can only eat carbs or cereal lol.

Had two girls so I'm hoping this one is a boy :-/ x

I had a boy and im praying for another boy! Lol!

Completely different to my two girls. Much sorer boobs, horrendous sickness, constant infections up to six weeks, way more tired. I'm really sure this one is a boy! Either way, won't be doing it again!

I'm only very early atm, but I fel good! With Madi I was throwing up everywhere and dizzy and anything, with Zach I was dead in my feet. But I don't feel remotely pregnant this time.

Fingers xd I won't get horrible symptoms now I've just said that!

My two girls I was sick as a dog on anti nausea meds. This time i find (so far) nausea comes in waves. I'm wayyyy more exhausted! And I'm still working out at the gym. Granted I haven't quite hit 6 weeks yet so I'm hoping the sickness bypasses me completely but so far much better

Up until the last couple of weeks my two pregnancies were completely different. With DS I had the most painfully swollen boobs to the point where I needed a bra all day long. This time other than them having them grown and perked up (woohoo!) and I've barely felt a thing.

With DS I only had mild nausea with the odd occasional bout of vomiting, and this one I had all day severe nausea and vomiting every other day.

Only consistent thing has been tiredness.

My daughter is two, first time around I had really sore boobies and lots of spots. Sickness started around 7 weeks and I was sick a few times a day but didn't really get bloated or feel too awful.

This time around I'm very spotty again and have mega sore boobies, I have constant nausea but haven't actually been sick yet. I'm so tired too fall asleep by 9pm which isn't like me at all and have to wake up for a wee.
I've been so bloated but that's eased a bit now but on the whole I feel worse this time around.
Hoping for another girl so wondering if there is anything in the nausea vs throwing up thing :shrug:
X

Felt slightly sick with ds1, no sicknes at all with ds2, and I'm 8 weeks and feel so so sick alllllll day, it's starting to get me down abit.

Mine are like day and night when it comes to the first trimester and I wonder if it is my diet and lifestyle.

1st Pregnancy: High carb diet, lots of rice, bread, pasta, veggies, some fruit, next to no meat. No sugar or processed foods.
Symptoms: Recurrent UTI's, recurrent yeast infections, chronic fungus, 3 colds with high fever, severe fatigue (sleeping all day), severe nausea (zofran did not even help), bad constipation, dizzy spells and fainting, food aversions, weight loss in first trimester, acne.

I changed my diet some during the end of the first trimester and felt better.

2nd pregnancy: Moderate carb diet, lots of quality meats, some full fat dairy products, some veggies, little fruit. No gluten, grains, legumes, processed foods, sugar only occasionally and I do have the occasional cheat day where I eat bread or rice etc.
Symptoms: Cramping (due to a hematoma), very mild occasional nausea that ceased at 8 weeks., fuzzy uterus, need one small one hour nap a day, food cravings, skin clear like normal, strong nails, pee a ton, no constipation, gain weight gradually, no fainting or dizzy spells....just none of the above problems. I do have some bloating but overall I feel a ton better and I am 33 now, was 28 when I was pregnant with my son.

My sons was fine in the first trimester, thought suffered terrible SPD later on. This one I've been in hospital on a drip due to hyperemesis, I've never felt so poorly or weak in my life, and I feel terrible for my LO because I'm no fun at all right now!

Totally opposite! My first pregnancy I felt great the entire time! Only time I was ever nauseous was when I was on antibiotics for a bladder infection. This time around I am still really early into it but already feel pretty bad most the time, especially in the evenings/all throughout the night.

I am only 4 weeks so I can't say that I remember how I felt at this point with my daughter, but she was a surprise and I didn't find out as early with her. But this time the unsettled stomach, backache, and exhaustion is setting in much much earlier than I remember with my daughter! I'm nervous that because I'm already getting the upset stomach then the morning sickness will hit sooner :(

^ agree. I'm just worried that since I've felt so crummy at just 5 weeks that the 6/7 week mark is going to be dreadful as that's when I've seen it typically his most women the hardest. Makes me nervous for sure.

When I was pregnant with my son I only got sick once very early, but had nausea, I knew if food didn't sound good not to go near it or I would get sick. I was extremely tired slept all the time. Other than that it was pretty good. So far this pregnancy I've been sick a lot more, several times a day. Thankfully it seems like its easing up a bit. I have little to no appetite, I get tired a lot but not as bad as the first time, but enough that I've brought my mom over to keep an eye on my son while I take a nap a couple times a week. Again thankfully that's easing up some as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->