How l ong did it take you to conceive before miscarriage?

It took us 6 months of trying and 3 cycles of Clomid... it was my first month of ovulation. I'm starting Clomid back again in a couple weeks (going to take Provera to bring on AF) and I hope I'll get pregnant again quickly!

7 months. I think the first three months we're werent good with the schedule though. I am hoping for within 3 months the second time around...

TTC since July, got BFP in Jan - hope it doesn't take that long next time xx

Off BC in Feb 10, but didn't start trying till July, BFP end of December so 6 cycles. Half of me hopes it happens quickly but the other half is scared that this might all happen again so I half hope it doesn't happen quickly if that makes sense? :wacko:

It has taken me 3 cycles both times. The third of each is the one we really timed things perfectly. Makes me wonder if my body doesn't recognize bad eggs and that's why I get pregnant so easily and have miscarried twice. Hopefully we'll have better luck next time!

Very informative thread! It took us about 6 cycles to get pregnant the first time. Hoping to conceive sooner this time, scared to hell too.

it took me 12 mths, but i think that was mainly due to the pill i was on, hoping the next wont take as long :cry:

i stopped taking evil cerazette on the 31st july 1st had my first af/withdrawal bleed 18th august then nothing, wasnot temping or using opks just knew i was pregnant so took a test had a very faint line on it 25th september. Started bleeding on the 7th october and when I went for my first (of many) scans a few days later I was measuring 5 weeks. So it took me say two months. Same time as It took when I conceived dd two months. I know I am not that lucky this time.x x x I blame coming off bcp for my twin miscarriage wish I had known what I know now and waited a few cycles before trying. x x x

With my daughter, it was first cycle trying.. off BCP for 2 months... My mc time was also the first cycle trying..off BCP for one month.. dtd once in September and got my BFP.. then mc at 12 weeks..in November... So one cycle both times.. now onto cycle 4.. ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->