How long after a bloody show did you go into labour?

Thanks so much for all the replies and good luck wishes.

Still pregnant :-(
Had a second sweep this morning...anyone got any tips to get things moving? I am getting miserable walking around like a penguin now!!
xx

I had a very faint bloody show, but about 2 hours later my waters broke and I delivered about 18 hours later :) Best day ever, it won't be long now hun! Enjoy these last few precious moments of having LO in your belly :) xx

Had a show on my due date (Friday), went into Labour on the sunday morning, gave birth Monday morning.

Go for long walks, bounce on a gym ball. Also, some say it doesn't work but my waters broke about 20 mins after having sex!

Both times i went into labour within 24 hours x

I had my bloody show after my midwife attempted a sweep and my son was born the next day xx

Mine started at 9pm on the Wednesday and never stopped just got heavier and more bloodier until 5:22pm on the Thursday when i had my baby boy :)

Almost straight away-i went to the loo, wiped and i had my show. Then my waters broke literally a minute or so after, then the contractions started straight away. I had a quick labour and birth overall though-which i wasn't expecting for baby no1.

I had my baby girl about 7 hours after the start of my bloody show (strong contractions accompanied by the show started at about 2:30am and I had her at 9:30am!)!

Beca :wave:

I didnt get my show untill i started in labour. My first sign of labour was contractions.

My water broke at 1pm (with no warning signs beforehand, aside from very mild cramping here and there), started to have mild contractions soon after (about half an hour after) and then about an hour after, I had a bit of bloody show. I had my LO at 11:48 that night.

i had my show on weds and im still pregnant :( i keep getting contractions but i havent timed them as they havent been painful so figured they are BH. had really bad cramping all day tues and diarrhea and more since and was sick last night but still nothing. back is killing me all the time, im so miserable, i want her to be here already!! hope i dont have to wait too much longer, altho i know shes not due for another 2 1/2 weeks! im so impatient!

i had my bloody show after my internal at 8cm dilated.

when ihad my bloody show i was 5cm and had my son about 9 hours later (my water wasnt broken yet)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->