How long after birth....

JenStar1976

Reaction score
For those who've had babies before, can you tell me how long it took for your body to feel relatively "normal"? In my case, I'd like to know roughly how long before heartburn goes away, my ribs stop aching and I feel I can breathe deeply again (how long before all the internal organs "drop" back into their original places).

Sorry if this is a daft question, but apart from obviously looking forward to the baby making it's entrance, I'm can't wait to lose all of the above symptoms (only to be replaced with sleep deprivation, general after-birth soreness etc. tee hee!!).

xx

if I remember rightly it was only a matter of days, the jiggly jelly belly took some getting used to though, lol. But really the relief straight after the birth is quite nice.....i remember getting in the shower not long after birth and it felts so weird cleaning my belly with no hard lump in it!

Seems to remember heartburn, rib ache etc all going almost immediately, pains and discomfort moved south and boobwards xx

its only this week that im starting to really feel normal again.
I did get an infection "down there" tho so it knocked me for a few days and i had to recover from that too!

this week, i feel normal after the birth but the lack of sleep is starting to kick in now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->