how long after bloody show did labor start?

gingmg

Reaction score
I've been slowly loosing my plug for over 24 hours now. Its now pink, brown, and blood tinged mixed with mucous and I'm assuming this is a bloody show? Im having contractions a few a day but thats not new, although they are slightly stonger. How long after did your labor start? Hours, days, a week?

I gave birth the next day after losing my plug!

Everyone so different it could be hours, days or weeks.

I never had bloody show until after i had internal at hosp already in active labour at 6cm.

Ive lost faie bit of my plug since my sweep on thursday. Few false runs im still waiting.

I had my baby the following morning after losing my plug. But 1 out of three births, I only noticed losing my plug. The first two, I never saw a bloody show..

I lost my plug with dd over two days. Two days before and then the day before I had her. GL X

It's different for every woman. I had mine on Saturday and still had to be induced on Tuesday.

Good luck! :flower:

Great question. I've never had a bloody show until tonight. Its red streaked mucus. This is baby #3 and I've never had a baby before 39+2. (Both times induced and minimal cervical changes.)

with DS1, I lost it about 38 weeks. I was induced at 41 weeks.

with DS2, I had bloody show at 6am, contractions started shortly there after, had him at 3:20 next morning.

It seems to vary quite a lot woman to woman... One of my friends had her baby recently said that labour started the next morning and another of my friends said it was just under two weeks later!

second pregnancy - plug lost and labour started that night, baby born next day

this pregnancy/third - lost plug a week ago - giant jelly mucous lump - still nothing

I don't mean to be discouraging but I lost mine several weeks before and my doctor was like "Oh, any day now!", sat at 2cm dilated forever, and I still made it to 41 weeks lol. :) But I wasn't induced, he came on his own! My biggest signs looking back at my posts were... he stopped moving much, constipation then uhm.. suddenly not, contractions that felt like strong menstrual cramps starting from top of belly down and into my legs, achey back, and 2 days before he was born, my belly got HARD and stayed that way.

Well turns out I started loosing my plug on Thurs night. Labor started Sat night, born Sunday night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->