How long after can I TTC

Lilybelle

pregnant with no.2
Reaction score
Hi all. On friday we've dicovered that the baby I'm carrying has died at 16+2 weeks gestation and I start the treatment on monday. I go in a couple days after to deliver the baby but how long does it take for everything to get back to normal so that we can try again? I'm so desperate for another child it's ubeleivable :(

Hi Lilybelle,

I saw your post on other forums and I am so so sorry for your loss. Just recently TTC after MC has been in the news and they now say to start trying straght away. Of course it may take a little while for things to settle back down in your body but you don't know when that will be and by trying from the word go (or at least when you feel comfortable to start) will increase your chances of catching again as soon as possible. I would reccommend speaking to your consultant anyway and seeking their advice but I wanted to say that ultimately no matter what anyone says its completely up to you when you want to try and that I wish you so much luck. xxx stay strong hun, wishing you lots of love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->