How long after depo did things retur to normal?

BabyBlondex

Mummy to 2 💕
Reaction score
I thought I’d post here as you ladies might know a bit more than me. I’m not trying to conceive I have 2 children with a previous partner and my new partner and I are not ready, we are currently moving into our own home and I’m just about to start a new career so definatly no babies for a while! I’m currently on the depo and it’s making me so ill my periods are all over the place and I cannot cope anymore, I’m supposed to go back in jan for my 5th round and I’m not going too, but I want things to return to normal before I go on a different form of contraception.

Anyone who came off the depo? And how long did things take to get back to normal!

Thanks girls!

Hannah

I was on depo for 3 months (1 shot), yes it's not very nice at all, I was bleeding randomly and was making life so much harder lol. After 3 weeks or so, I got my first normal period back. I now have regular bleeding and have no more side effects, I came off depo around 3 months ago. All women are different, for some it can take up to 10 months to leave your system. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janebe345
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->