How long after giving birth did you have sex?

M

Maid Marian

Just wondered what's the norm really: me and hubby had sex every week or so while I was pregnant, then not much towards the end because of me being as big as a house :holly: ... but since my little boy was born we haven't managed to get round to :sex: yet :blush:
Just both too tired/busy all the time!

after my first i waited 4 weeks after my second it was about 3 and a half they were both natural birth and after my 3rd which was a emergancy c section we had sex 2 weeks after:blush:

my baby girl is 6 weeks and we still havnt. i was still sore up untill a few days ago and ive been to tired and try to sleep when she is sleeping at night

DD will b 5 weeks tmrw and not yet... Didnt have muxh of it in pregnancy too after 20weeks... So been a long lost memory... Have my 6weeks apt with ob gyn tmrw.. And our first wedding anniversary on 22nd so will celebrate then...

I put within a week but it was actually on day 8 as my bleeding stopped very early on. But I had an EMCS so I didn't have to wait for anything to heal in my lady garden :)

We dtd when I was 6 weeks PP. Still was quite sore, but since we hadn't had a go in months cuz of my bedrest, DH was very keen lol.

We only just did last week cos i was still so sore and couldn't manage. We hadn't done it for about 4 months cos i was so huge and uncomfortable at the end. Needless to say it was short but sweet! We haven't gotten round to doing it again yet though!

7 weeks on both. Episiotomy on first and 2nd degree tear on second, stitches with bother not bad!

With my first, about 8/9 days PP. (Was in hospital for 7days so would have probably sooner if at home)

With my second, about 3 weeks PP. Wasn't particularly romantic...wanted to go to sleep!

(Didn't need stitches with either births)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->