How long after having LO......

xdaniellex

Mum to Kaitlyn 2, Jack 4m
Reaction score
Hiya so i had my lil girl in august just gone - how long is the right amount of time before WTT??
Thanks its just my mum keeps goin on bout havin more an not gettin rid of all my stuff but i not sure whats an ok amount of time :s

xx

That totally depends on the person and their situation. We are starting TTC when LO is around 5-6 months old. We would like them to be close in age, ideally less than 2 years, but my first took a long time so we are starting TTC as soon as possible. Others want their 1st to be in school before they try for #2. It all depends!

xx

Whenever is right for you is the best time! My OH's sister had her baby in August also, and she's waiting a year and a half to TTC again.

Some other people wait years before TTC after a birth, and others jump right back in to TTC! It's all about when you and your OH feel comfortable, whether that's influenced by your living situation, your financial situation, or whatever else!

Don't get rid of all of your baby stuff just yet though! It'll probably come in handy with your next LO :)

I agree, watever feels right and is doable and healthy for you all.

ideally i wud like to lose my baby weight first and get back to normal before startin agen all tho me an my brother have 14months between us an were dead close an wud like tht for kaitlyn :) x cos my brother tht is 5 yrs younger thn me i dont really get on with x

We're waitin til amelie is 18 months before we TTC. Its the best age gap for our family we feel :) We don't want 2 babys at once but wouldn't mind a newborn and a 2 year old who is a bit more independant.

I'd be all for ttc now, but oh isn't feeling now is the right time. So wtt it is. You BOTH have to feel the time is right. My sister and I are 4 years apart and are very close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->