How long after losing mucus plug?

lomelindi17

Mama to my 8 yr old and expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I lost my plug this morning (yay!) and I was curious how long it took other women to go into labor after losing their plug? I know it varies and it can be hours or weeks but just thought it would be fun to compare stories! :)

Hi ladies! I lost my plug this morning (yay!) and I was curious how long it took other women to go into labor after losing their plug? I know it varies and it can be hours or weeks but just thought it would be fun to compare stories! :)

Was it just plug or bloody ?

I lost my mucus plug for weeks. With my first I lost loads of plug and then had my show in labour. Second I lost my plug in bits for weeks had a show on the Sunday and in the Tuesday had a sweep lost more bloody show and plug and had him early hours Wednesday morning x

my plug was 2 weeks before and show was same day. plug
this time came away 3 weeks ago and still waiting :(

Last time I lost my plug and had bleeding, contractions for 36 hours and 1cm dilated then it all just stopped. For the next 15 days it kept re building and coming away again in little bits before I finally went into labour. Have not lost my plug yet this time.

I lost my plug in bits for 2-3 weeks beforehand. I had my bloody show on the Sunday morning and my labour started early Monday morning.

ive lost a little bit of plug today after a long walk lol not my bloody show tho just muccous and those god awful stabbing pains in my cervix when i was walking feels like hes punching his way out lol i still have a bit to go tho x

It's funny how it's so different every time! Mine today was just mucus, no blood yet.

I lost my plug and had bloody show sometime in the afternoon with DS1, didn't look further into it (had no pains or labour signs) and went into labour around 3am.

I lost my plug on Wednesday, it seems from googling it doesn't tell you much :-( I was so excited lol

some ppl say muccous plug and bloody show are 2 different things you can loose your plug weeks before labour and it can regenerate itself where as they as your bloody show will usually happen 24-48 hours before initial labour begins but everyones body is different i suppose i lost a bit of muccous about a month ago and then again yesterday no blood streaks or anything just that snot like jelly blob type 😂 sorry tmi

I lost mine on the Saturday and she arrived on the Sunday!

I only lost my plug with one of my babies (that I saw) but it was literally a couple of hours before he was born, I'd turned up at labour ward and they wanted a urine sample, I went to we in the foil tin and out plopped my plug lol I had to give them the tin with the plug in instead of a urine sample lol

I only lost my plug with one of my babies (that I saw) but it was literally a couple of hours before he was born, I'd turned up at labour ward and they wanted a urine sample, I went to we in the foil tin and out plopped my plug lol I had to give them the tin with the plug in instead of a urine sample lol

Lol that must have been funny, pregnancy is so glamorous haha!

Lost another big glob early this morning, this time with brown streaks in it. Feeling more pressure down there too, and had a tiny bit of pink when I wiped last night. C'mon baby!!

How long have you got left lomeli ? ive not had any further muccous since last night but ive had period like cramps for the past hour or so now thinj my body is just preparing for labour over the next few weeks ☺️

How long have you got left lomeli ? ive not had any further muccous since last night but ive had period like cramps for the past hour or so now thinj my body is just preparing for labour over the next few weeks ☺️

I'm at 39+3, reallyyyyy hoping it's this week if not today lol! :haha:

im only 36 on thursday cramps wore off :( im booked in for c-sec in 4 weeks but im hoping maybe i go before then x

that sounds really promising with the pink and brown :) I hope it happens for you soon! I've been having on and off cramps for a few days, getting examined tomorrow so we'll see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->