How long after mc before af arrived?

mamajem

Reaction score
Hi girls, I had an early miscarriage in May. I'm not sure how far along I was, it was just under 6 weeks since my lmp when I started bleeding but I normally have 39 day cycles so I think it was probably very early on. Now I'm on cd47 after miscarriage and still no af. Was just wondering how long it took for everyone else?

sorry to hear about your loss. I can't answer, but didn't want to read and run. I am also waiting for af since having a miscarriage on June 10th. I just started bbt'ing and fertility friend is saying I possibly ovulated 4 days ago, so if that's correct, I should be getting af somewhere around June 13. Also, if I did ov 4 days ago that means my cycle is bang on...right on time. That probably doesn't help you at all, since everyone is different, and who knows...maybe my temps are way off and fertility friend is off. From what I have read, women get af at varying times after a miscarriage.

i went from the day i started bleeding after a mc at 5wk and was right as i did opk etc , with my mmc at 12wk i cnt remember x

I just got my first period yesterday (though it's being shy, very light) and that was almost exactly a month since D&C and between 4.5 - 5 weeks since the pregnancy failed. I was around 9 weeks or so. I can't remember with my other m/c, it was so long ago.

I think up to six weeks is not uncommon and I have read that the first few AFs can be irregular so try not to worry. I am sure she'll find you soon!

Clare

Sorry for your loss, I had my first period a month after my miscarriage( 8 weeks.)It can take your body a while to get back to normal. Xox

I'm still waiting for mine although my miscarriage was complicated. I found out i had a missed miscarriage 21st April at 11 weeks, i bled for 4 before having ERPC, it has now been 6 1/2 weeks and no AF but i am having cramps and PMS so think it will probably show this week.

I am still waiting for mine and its 7 weeks ish now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"